• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Will Close on Delivery Cofirmation - THANK YOU

KBA

Thank you for looking.

This is hard, but family comes first, and these need to sell. I know there are more than a few on here that know of my family's health concerns, but rest assured we are all healthy. This in short is a moving sale. Our tenants moved out and gave us only a 3 week notice. This is to cover bills and add a little cushion for maternity leave. These are my prized knives and I will be selling all I have but a few.

The first "I'll take it" reserves the knife and has a 6 hour window to pay. It will go to seconds, or back on the market, once the window closes. Price includes shipping fully insured and fees. This is a paypal only sale. Pay with paypal gift for a lower rate. (See individual listing) No trades. Some photos are not new, The knives have not changed but I will take new ones on request. I will post any info on knife condition within it's sub listing.

I will ship overseas, but am not responsible for the knife, or refund, if knife is lost, stolen, or seized at customs or there after. Buyer takes on full risk for overseas shipping. Buyer pays shipping and is responsible for knife laws. Please pm/email me for shipping cost to overseas.

THIS IS THE ROCK BOTTOM PRICE. Thanks

My paypal is: kbas2mail@ gmail.com

1. Yes, it sold.

2. Bret Dowell – Trapper – ATS-34 & Ironwood – Closed at 3 5/8 – Has been carried twice. Was sent to the Spa before I purchased it. In wonderful shape w/ centered blades and perfectly flush just as the one is above. SOLD pay pal gift. - NOW - SOLD through pp gift. (If this one doesn't sell today I am withdrawing it and keeping it. I am already taking a loss at this crazy price.) Last offer - SOLD & SHIPPED

3. Shelby Mihalevich (Bladeforum Member) Friction Folder – Copper and 1084 – Handles are 3 5/8 in length, 4 ¼ counting flip. Never Used, Sharpened, or carried. Sheath included. Action is tight and this is a thin awesome knife. Taking a major hit on this one. – Bought for $250 yours for SOLD paypal gift - NOW - SOLD through paypal gift. I will add more photos if needed. Here is the original listing: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...iction-Folders-Modified-Wharncliffe-and-Nubby
SHIPPED

4. Northfield 81 Abilene Serialized #24 – Carried, Never Sharpened, Maybe used Sheepsfoot once. Great knife with no patina -SOLD & SHIPPED

5. Northfield 62 Courthouse Whittler – 1 of 4 – Never carried, used, or sharpened. Perfect Pearl LG scales – Hard to find Knife This is a 3 blade Whittler. - SOLD & SHIPPED

6. Case 6318hp – 1976 – CV Blades – Carried, never used, or sharpened. Beautiful dark red bone covers with no cracks, chips, or gaps. WITHDRAWN - (unless someone one claimed this while I am typing.)

All Charlows have been carried and used, never sharpened. Price is firm on these as they are the last three I have and if they don’t sell I will send them to the auction site and get whatever I get.

7. Clip & Pen Red Jig – I’m the original owner – Carried some, Blades Centered, Never Sharpened, very very slight patina - SOLD & SHIPPED

8.. Red Stew’s Blade – I’m the original owner – Dad carried it some but only cut paper. Slight patina on back springs. WITHDRAWN - Going to keep this one - My dad carried this one.

9. Antique Yellow Sheepsfoot – Not original owner – Carried, Used, and Patina forming. - SOLD SOLD SOLD & Going HOME :) SHIPPED

10. 85eo – SFO - Just received this one and carried it. Never sharpened and unfortunately I never got to use it. No patina in perfect condition. SOLD & SHIPPED

11. Northfield 09 – Never used, carried, or sharpened. Only received this one two or so weeks ago. - SOLD & SHIPPED

12. 48 African Blackwood Improved Trapper SFO – Carried to church, never used, never sharpened. This is one of my favorite knives. - SOLD SOLD SOLD paypal gift. Sorry for poor pics. I forgot to wipe the handles after flipping it over. The wood is in perfect condition. - SOLD & SHIPPED

13. 15 Boys Knife Clip Long Pull & Pen w/ Cocobolo – Received not long ago. It has been carried and used once or twice on paper at work. It has not been sharpened. Blades centered with great snap. No patina. SOLD paypal gift. SOLD & SHIPPED

14. 2015 Northfield 48 Natural Stag – Serialized #10 – Really thought of keeping this one. I just received this one. Never carried, used, or sharpened. Love the stag on it. Nice imo. Great snap and action. Can’t remember what I paid but let’s do - EDIT: Just looked this up. I paid $115. Asking SOLD through pp gift. SOLD & SHIPPED

15. GROUP SALE ONLY – Boker Barlow – Synthetic scales – Well used and sharpened. Peanut Appaloosa – Not sure on the year – One of the scales is loosening off – see pic – Snaps and good user. Modern Peanut – bought it a few months ago new. Used some and never sharpened. SOLD & SHIPPED

16. Northfield 85 Spring Green – Serialized 04 – Literally just got this off the exchange. Wanted to keep this one but the others have not sold. Don’t believe it has ever been used, carried, or sharpened. I Paid 70 for this one. Asking SOLD through paypal gift only. If it sells it sells. If it doesn’t it doesn’t. SOLD & SHIPPED

THIS IS THE LAST OF THE ONES I AM SELLING. THANK YOU ALL WHO BOUGHT. TAKE CARE OF THEM. I MAY WANT TO BUY THEM BACK ONE DAY. :eek::)

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Last edited:
Knives Added

More knives to follow.

EDIT: This is it for today. I will post better pics later.

Last edited:
Due to unforseen circumstances must withdraw offer on the friction folder.
My cesere apologies
Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you Victor! Email sent and marked SPF for you.

#7 is sold - Funds received. Thanks again Robert.

Last edited:
Friction Folder is back on the market. Thanks for letting me know Victor. All the best sir

I'll take the 85EO Brett.

Jake this is an amazing knife. It is yours sir. If you decide to send funds as a gift please pm me your shipping info. Thank you.

EDIT: Funds received - Thanks again. Can you shoot me your shipping info?

I am calling it a night. Please pm/email me with questions and I'll try to get to them in the AM.

Thanks to those who bought today.

Last edited:
Back