• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Will Close on Delivery Cofirmation - THANK YOU

PRICE DROP. I will have limited communication once I get to work.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

I will take the northfield 09 for ?$62? If I deciphered your discounts correctly

I'll take the 48 improv. Trapper.

Thank you my friend. I'm glad I know it is going to a good home. :thumbup:
Marked SOLD for you. I still have your shipping info I believe.

Last edited:
NEW KNIVES LISTED.

Let's get these sold quickly. This hasn't been fun but thank you all who have bought and put up with such a long listing.

This is all I will be selling. The ones I am keeping are for my kids and hopefully grand kids one day.

TOM - Funds Received for the Dowell. Thank you:thumbup: I deleted the pics but emailed them to you. I'll have this shipped out tomorrow with full insurance. Let me know if you do not approve and I'll buy it back. :)

EDIT: I'm not sure if you can pm due to member level, but you can email me at the same email address as my pp email. Thanks again

Brett
I will take #16, the 85 for $70 gift.

Payment Sent

Last edited:
Ron it is yours my friend. Thank you!! :thumbup: I'll mark it sold for you and have it shipped out tomorrow.
Sent you the pics through pm.

EDIT:

Payment received good sir. :thumbup::)

Last edited:
Brett, I'll take the #15 group.

Paypal sent.

Thank you sir! Funds received :thumbup:
I sent you the pics via pm and will have these shipped hopefully this afternoon.

Last edited:
Let's get these sold and close this thread.

Last edited:
I will take (#14. 2015 Northfield 48 Natural Stag ) if I calculated correct 105-20=$85 Gift.
Brett let me know if this is correct and I will send your payment.

Payment sent.

Last edited:
Back