Some big changes for this forum

TJT

Boker USA Moderator
Hello everyone, I hope all is well for you.
As the title suggests, there are some changes coming for this forum.
As of this Friday, 13OCT06, I will no longer be moderator here.
My boss, Dan Weidner, will be stopping by here occasionaly, to see what is going on, and answering what questions he can. His user name will be D.Weidner.
I will be moving on to a different job, but will still stop by as often as I can, especially to keep track of all the Chadknives.
Take care all, and thanks for a great forum time for the last couple years.
Thanks, TJT (Terry Trahan)

Sorry to see you go TJT, you were always one of the more responsive company rep's IMO. Best of luck in your new job!

My Dear Mr. Trahan,

It was great to have you around here, my friend, though I somehow feel you'll still be around on a forum somewhere... ;)

My very best to you in your endeavours!

--------
Hannibal

Gday Terry

Thats a shame man in the limited time i`ve been here i have found you to be helpful polite and knowledgeable. Good Luck in your future endeavours and Thank You ! :thumbup:

Cheers Matt ! ;)

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Doc, I am sure I will be pretty easy to find on a forum or two
here and there.

As far as the new job, it is a good one, and I am sure I am going to enjoy it.
Thanks, TJT

What the heck??!:thumbdn:

You can't leave, who am I supposed to harass on this forum now???:grumpy:

Does your boss have ANY idea what he's getting himself into. We're accustomed to you, having him come in now is like getting a substitute teacher, and we all know how that goes, think he can handle us:p

Sad to see you go, but I'm sure we'll see you elsewhere;) Meanwhile, gotta get the Aardvarks up and running for this new guy.

Will you still be working for Boker, just in a different capacity, or did you leave Boker as well?

Scott,
I am leaving Boker as well, but trust me, you'll see me at my new
job. I will be there on Monday.
Take care,
TJT

Best luck in the new job, Terry. I still remember and appreciate your personal attention on a knife problem a while back. You don't find that kind of Customer Service much these days.:thumbup:

Amos

What the heck??!:thumbdn:

You can't leave, who am I supposed to harass on this forum now???:grumpy:

Does your boss have ANY idea what he's getting himself into. We're accustomed to you, having him come in now is like getting a substitute teacher, and we all know how that goes, think he can handle us:p

Sad to see you go, but I'm sure we'll see you elsewhere;) Meanwhile, gotta get the Aardvarks up and running for this new guy.

Will you still be working for Boker, just in a different capacity, or did you leave Boker as well?
Sad to see you go Terry. Your contribution as mod has been stellar and much appriciated. Best wishes to you in your new endeavor.

Good Luck in the new job Terry...you will be missed here on this forum for sure....drop us an a line and let us know how you are doing and what the new job is all about...Till then...Take care.......Doc:D

We`d definately still like to see you around from time to time Terry ! So no ideas about disappearing hey Bro ???

Hello everyone, I hope all is well for you.
As the title suggests, there are some changes coming for this forum.
As of this Friday, 13OCT06, I will no longer be moderator here.
My boss, Dan Weidner, will be stopping by here occasionaly, to see what is going on, and answering what questions he can. His user name will be D.Weidner.
I will be moving on to a different job, but will still stop by as often as I can, especially to keep track of all the Chadknives.
Take care all, and thanks for a great forum time for the last couple years.
Thanks, TJT (Terry Trahan)

Aloha Terry,

Well...I'll see you later, but damn man...as if Dan ain't busy enough!!!:eek:

You take care and mahalo for all you have done here...you WILL be missed knifebrother.

Keep in touch and God bless:(

Terry,
Sad to see you leave here, but excited for you as you move on.

Best of luck, bro!

Hey D. Weidner.

We have't seen you yet, better introduce yourself.:thumbup:

Aloha Scott,

He'll come out alright...just takes some getting used to that avatar of yours is all!:p

Dan is a great guy, you'll like him.:thumbup:

God bless Knifebro:cool:

Hello Scott..I'm certainly not putting you off. Since I'm new to this, hopefully the reply will get through. First, thanks to Terry for doing such an admirable job moderating this. As you can tell we are excited to have Chad as part of our team. We do get the feedback..both positive and negative and do our best to provide what you and people like you are looking for. At times it's easier said than done..so bear with us.
The Subcom FB is finally on the shelf and we started shipping this week. Since there is already a famous DW out there..I'll log off as Dan W

Hello Scott..I'm certainly not putting you off. Since I'm new to this, hopefully the reply will get through. First, thanks to Terry for doing such an admirable job moderating this. As you can tell we are excited to have Chad as part of our team. We do get the feedback..both positive and negative and do our best to provide what you and people like you are looking for. At times it's easier said than done..so bear with us.
The Subcom FB is finally on the shelf and we started shipping this week. Since there is already a famous DW out there..I'll log off as Dan W

Welcome to the forum Dan:thumbup:

A pleasure to meet you:cool:

Aloha Dan,

Yeah but...you were "famous" before me "DW"!!!:D Just kidding but it's true!..

Good to see you here sir, and again, if you need help doing this thing, let me know.;)

Hope things in Bokerville are running smoothly, and delivery of the SFB's are going well. Otherwise, ya see Scott's avatar? That thing will be cut loose in the offices at BokerUSA!:eek: :)

Take care and God bless you Mr. Weidner:thumbup:

Back