Some big changes for this forum

Hi Terry, sorry to see you leaving. :( Thanks for all the work you did here and at Boker. Good luck with your new job, I think we'll get to meet again on one Forum or another. ;)

Hello Scott..I'm certainly not putting you off. Since I'm new to this, hopefully the reply will get through. First, thanks to Terry for doing such an admirable job moderating this. As you can tell we are excited to have Chad as part of our team. We do get the feedback..both positive and negative and do our best to provide what you and people like you are looking for. At times it's easier said than done..so bear with us.
The Subcom FB is finally on the shelf and we started shipping this week. Since there is already a famous DW out there..I'll log off as Dan W

Welcome to the Forum(s) mr. Weidner. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here as much as we do.
So, what knives do you have? ;)

Welcome to the Forum(s) mr. Weidner. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here as much as we do.
So, what knives do you have? ;)

Aloha Knifebro,

No kidding...these "inside the industry" guys must have some insane collections.:eek: Now, that being said, I wonder what it would take to wrestle away from Mr. Weidner an old Boker throwing knife that had a spring loaded middle. You could place a lunker light or some kinda snapping caps in the middle and then IF you hit perectly with the knife, on goes a light or off went a small "BANG"!!!

Now, I am definitely showing my age...:p

God bless:thumbup:

Back