Some pics of the new SALT 2 (Yellow SE)

I'm not super pumped that they went away from the one piece handle. I reckon it may not matter. Slick mods, amigo!

I agree. When I saw this I quickly ordered a murdered out all black Pacific Salt. I like the uniqueness of it, with the old school handle. I like how it's a little skinnier to, compared to my Endura 4. Now I need to save up for a yellow SE PAC Salt before the 2's take over.

Is the Pac Salt 2 slated for this year? Can't remember if I've even ready anything about there being a Pac Salt 2 release. It's not in this years catalogues. Guessing it would have thicker volcano grip FRN & a standard 3-hole clip in Ti like the Salt 2.

it would be great if they took other models and "salt" them up. LIke a a para 2, manix, endura wave. manix salt would be easy. Just use the same clip on the salt DF, use the same screws from the pacific and a H1 manix blade in spydie edge. Also put a wave on that. Wave on everything!

I really like what you did with that tip. Reminds me of the DF, I will need to do that to mine once it gets here. Did you tape the sides of the blade?

Back