Soon, We Will Have an Additional Moderator Here at W&SS

Okay okay okay!!!!

You guys have descended into madness! LMAO!

Still no word from Spark, but I'm gonna take a chance that he won;t get mad and announce it.**

I can assure everyone that the new mod will NOT change our experience, nor the atmosphere here, but only enhance it. I'm not passing the torch or going anywhere -- just nice to have someone else working as a dedicated moderator here with me.

**in two weeks :D

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!

did I mention that you suck???
Okay okay okay!!!!

You guys have descended into madness! LMAO!

Still no word from Spark, but I'm gonna take a chance that he won;t get mad and announce it.**

I can assure everyone that the new mod will NOT change our experience, nor the atmosphere here, but only enhance it. I'm not passing the torch or going anywhere -- just nice to have someone else working as a dedicated moderator here with me.

**in two weeks :D

No worries. I will announce it today.

Don;t need no heart attacks from you guys, no sirrreeee!

I have been having some chest pains everytime I look at this thread. Ya know, now that you mention it... My arm is kinda tingling too.

Mabey you should just announce it now so I can go to the hospital.:D

I think it's a good idea, the joint is getting bigger and that Pit guy and his log retrieving doggie sure need watching :D

I'd just like to point out that that was my 1000th post. I think that calls for an announcement!!!

I've been wanting to announce since yesterday. I just want to make sure Spark - who, remember, owns these forums - gives me the go ahead. I've sent urgent missives to him describing your collective drift into madness, and the imminent riot, and that y'all are turning on me now.

Hopefully, out of concern for my safety, he'll let me announce anytime....:thumbup:

Back