SOS need A lil assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The folks in Nepal make knives with very limited tools.
Guy who won on an early season of Forged in Fire made his charcoal forge bigger using a busted satellite dish.

Leaf springs are often free.
Seen an old drill press for sale locally for $20 before.
I found an old file near a bus stop a couple of months back.

Keep your eyes open.

Professional begger ok
Hello P polarbear1989 - I have been poor a big portion of my life and I try and contribute to my community whenever I can even though I am disabled.
What gets me is persistent or professional beggars and manipulative scroungers that want something for nothing; think the World owes them a living and gives genuine in need people a bad reputation because it erodes trust and respect - just my observation after working for Churches and Charities since I was a teenager in the early eighties.

Guys u do what u want I joined this community 8years ago on this sight and I remember the community would help each other out ever since I was a kid I was raised some thing is better than nothing at all so in case of nothing at all all which means your answer is no just remember I'm the kind of person that would give his last 100 dollars if it would me to put food on a families plate so im is the one to help people out what sad is when i need assistance and my hand out no ones there to lift me up after ive fallen down just remember this if u needed my help and the shoe was on the other food id fight to help you and even though this community fails to help me not cause they can but simply won't so I'll be here if only to give my advice and this is me give u my best

Thank you, we'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip the waitresses.

rim-shot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back