Spinners and TSA

I plan on buying the new Stedemon Z02 Titanium Spinner. I especially want to take it with me on a trip I plan to take soon. Many Spinners lately have these elaborate and "sharp" designs. Some look pretty aggressive. My question is whether TSA has given anyone trouble for bringing a spinner through.

Take it out of your carry on bag and put it in a tray so they can see it.

Among other questionable looking things, I've taken these through security:

SATAjet_5000_0018_Retusche.jpg

locks.44.png

Don't look like you're trying to hide it and it'll be fine.

If someone sat next to me spinning for 9 hours they are going to wish TSA had taken it away from them. 😃

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

WTF is with the spinner thing? A legal adult needs toys to carry around?:eek: Try reading a book and improving the mind. You may actually learn something!:D

WTF is with the spinner thing? A legal adult needs toys to carry around?:eek: Try reading a book and improving the mind. You may actually learn something!:D

You probably have a tv with only one channel, entertainment is sooo overrated.

I don't know man. Those spinners are practically ninja stars. You could throw one and it will hurt someone! Those BBs they spin on are basically bullets. Not to mention a choking hazard.

No......no.....they are far too dangereux for le TSA (total sissy agency)

I don't know man. Those spinners are practically ninja stars. You could throw one and it will hurt someone! Those BBs they spin on are basically bullets. Not to mention a choking hazard.

No......no.....they are far too dangereux for le TSA (total sissy agency)

Right? I knew I wasn't crazy for asking. Maybe double as a titanium knuckle while you're at it

I know a guy who took an instagram video of him spinning his spinner 30,000 feet in the air.

Take it out of your carry on bag and put it in a tray so they can see it.

Among other questionable looking things, I've taken these through security:

SATAjet_5000_0018_Retusche.jpg

locks.44.png

Don't look like you're trying to hide it and it'll be fine.

Penis pump?

I don't understand the spinner thing. I mean have we as male kind become so "sissyfied" that we have to make expensive doohickies to ease our anxiety? Time to man up men!

To all the people who seem to hate the spinner/spinning top thing, we get it, you don't like them. Some of us happen to enjoy them. It doesn't affect you whatsoever. Don't worry, we'll stay off your grass :D

It's not about "easing my anxiety", and I don't know one person who would consider me "sissyfied". I am a grown man who loves to play and I make no apologies for it. Playing has mental and physical benefits, and it certainly makes me a better father to my three children. I like to spin tops and time them, I like to bounce a ball against the wall and catch it, and you better believe when a family Nerf war jumps off around here I'll be right in the thick of things. Also, playing with toys doesn't stop me from improving my mind, the thing that stops one from improving one's mind is being closed-minded. I read plenty of books. I can even read a book and spin a spinner at the same time :p....Lighten up fellas.

To all the people who seem to hate the spinner/spinning top thing, we get it, you don't like them. Some of us happen to enjoy them. It doesn't affect you whatsoever. Don't worry, we'll stay off your grass :D

It's not about "easing my anxiety", and I don't know one person who would consider me "sissyfied". I am a grown man who loves to play and I make no apologies for it. Playing has mental and physical benefits, and it certainly makes me a better father to my three children. I like to spin tops and time them, I like to bounce a ball against the wall and catch it, and you better believe when a family Nerf war jumps off around here I'll be right in the thick of things. Also, playing with toys doesn't stop me from improving my mind, the thing that stops one from improving one's mind is being closed-minded. I read plenty of books. I can even read a book and spin a spinner at the same time :p....Lighten up fellas.

Sometimes you just have to give folks a hard time.

Don't sweat it if people don't understand whatever it is you like. Cyclists think golfers are crazy for spending so much money on new golf clubs and expensive courses. Golfers think cyclists are crazy for spending so much money on hi-tech bikes, etc., etc.

Heck, outside of the confines of this site, most people would say you're crazy for spending hundreds of dollars on a new knife.

I don't understand the spinner thing. I mean have we as male kind become so "sissyfied" that we have to make expensive doohickies to ease our anxiety? Time to man up men!

Spinners really don't appeal to me.. but really? Maybe the guys who like spinners are comfortable enough knowing they're men that they don't need to put on the rugged tough manly man facade. Or maybe they ARE rugged tough manly men who just happen to like twirling something in their hand.

It's just a boredom thing, same as tapping your foot or drumming your fingers, only more expensive.

Back