Spinners and TSA

Apparently Dr. Freud was right ;)

I want to sit and sharpen my collection of Ginormous Deepwater fishhooks on my next flight ,just incase they try to bump me off the flight . Like the little Viet. Dr on American Air.;)

Givem' a right hook , then a left etc. :rolleyes:

Now that I understand these spinners, I would quickly tire of them and become annoyed.

Old school transformers keep me sane when I don't have a knife to flick/flip.

I am not a fidgeter. I'll be honest and say I bought the Stedemon z02 spinner as an edc token more than anything else. But having played with it, I can see the appeal. You don't have to be a fidgeter, have adhd, or anxiety to enjoy a simple toy. Playing with one of these is an innocent as anything that came before it. Whether you are just sitting there tossing a ball in the air, playing with your folding knife, or transforming a g1 bumblebee. Its basic human instinct to play with something. Its the mother of human development. One day some cave man sat there whacking at a rock and discovered the wheel.

I can even read a book and spin a spinner at the same time :p....Lighten up fellas.

dc64b9f2d07d20ba1f6d3d3287d25577a1ffe9332c1ea32196d1a326d55b228d.jpg

Completly agree with everything you said!

Idle hands.....

Huh, spinners was something entirely different back a few decades. Bow chicka bow bow....

And as far as men needing something to keep their hands busy?

Sheesh.o_O

Back