Spyderco Dog Tag Knife: What do you know? What do you think? "Panchenko"

I like it we'll enough to have bought one. I am buying almost anything that is different now. I am sick of titanium frame locks, they seem to be dominating the market right now. Seen one, you've seen 'me all.

Will definitely buy when it comes in black, could put it on my keychain if I wanted to. Could even gift one out

To me it's a combination of the bradishansky spydercard lock and a halligan kiss knife design, with a much poorer blade shape. Is it more than a novelty, does it work well as a knife?

Back in stock at blade hq.I have one on the way im also getting a titanium baal chain and stainless slip rings to connect.I wish they made the blade in h1 for rust purposes.we eill see though

Last edited:
I've got mine!..... And its pretty cool for what it is. The price point is right on target if you consider the price of an actual Panchenko Dog Tag knife and it does have a locking system..... Howev er, I'm biased..... I own hundreds of Spydies

I think I know of somebody who has one or two of them and I'll bet they are slicers ~~ like a Razor going through "Butter" on a cold day.!** I would not want to be cut by one ~~ but then again I am changing my middle name to "Spydie".! hehe

Like the idea.
But having a major problem
With the puke green / blue combi.
Hopefully there will be colors significantly less tacky and perhaps more tactical down the line.
I imagine variations in blade shape too.

They are comming out with a all black one soon.these are the knives that become big bucks in the future I would get one just to sit on and sell or trade later.and get one to use

Any word on when the all black carbonitrode will be released?

The color scheme on this knife absolutely sucks in my opinion, but I freakin love the design. What's cooler than a backup knife that you wear and it won't be cumbersome or heavy at all like a folder in a Kydex neck sheath can be....nothin!
So lemme get it in black and were square :)

I recently bought a Spyderco Dog Tag. My impressions are that this knife despite it´s size can become one of my favourite spyderco.

Back