Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

My latest stag additions. I've sold the building this fire escape is attached to. I'll probably save one if the steps when its demolished since it seems to be my go to photo spot.

Tuna Valley Railsplitter.

e8630339f33b319d62061840821e31f8.jpg

Love that Tuna railsplitter Alan. Here is one of mine in the Scout pattern with amber stag.
2014-tuna-valley-scout-amber-stag.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. The pictures of your TV's was the inspiration for my purchase of this one. Believe it or not, it's one of a few knives that I've ever considered selling. But, then I take it out, hold it and admire it and say "what I am crazy" and back it goes. So beautifully made and the stag is insane it's so good.

Thanks Alan. That TV probably has the best stag I have. As far as yours, timing can be fickle because stag can be subjective outside of the best and worst. My main criteria is that the thickness is even on both sides. After that, looks count.

Thanks Alan. That TV probably has the best stag I have. As far as yours, timing can be fickle because stag can be subjective outside of the best and worst. My main criteria is that the thickness is even on both sides. After that, looks count.

Alan, thanks. It's still a little bit of a crapshoot even with photos to choose from. CK does a great job of trying to help us pick one that we like. This one came out better than my 13 Clerk and the thickness is very even. That's important to me too. That TV of yours is presentation quality as they say:thumbup:

Ode to my JJ Martinez ciervo navaja de campaña.
Mark side, open:
YCF3DK8.jpg

Pile side, closed:
9oFSyoW.jpg

Satisfying symmetry, side-to-side:
gTdztRC.jpg

- GT

Thanks. The pictures of your TV's was the inspiration for my purchase of this one. Believe it or not, it's one of a few knives that I've ever considered selling. But, then I take it out, hold it and admire it and say "what I am crazy" and back it goes. So beautifully made and the stag is insane it's so good.

Yeah, I've only sold 2 of my Tuna's that I have bought, and it was because I purchased a 2nd that I liked the stag on it more. They definitely make some amazing handled knives with their stag and mammoth ivory.

Back