Standard PSK knife reservation

Hmmm. Today is Wednesday so blade should arrive tomorrow or Friday. Right? Can't wait.

Last edited:
Those that have paid in full, the knives went out in the mail today. Look for them by the end of the week. Please note, the sheaths are tight and will loosen with use. Be careful, the knives are extremely sharp.
Scott

I still have 13 of these available if anyone is interested. 9 plain sheath, 4 firesteel sheath.
Scott

Knife arrived today. Very pleased. The green canvas gives a very secure grip. :thumbup:

I haven't cut myself (yet). ;)

Scott, got my PSK today. Wow, man it is great too and SHARP. Another great knife.

Got Mine on Saturday and it is great. One problem now I want to get a anotherone of yours in the 4" blade range now. Just have to narrow down the design.

Watch for it today. I checked the tracking # and it arrived in your area Oct 4.
Scott

got it today!!!! Very pleased with it!!! Will post a review later. I plan on doing a nice review and comparison to my other bushcraft blades. I think i will be ordering a bigger one for sure.

I have been wearing the PSK for a few days, overall Im liking the knife a lot. The saheath is good, only issue i have with the sheath is that when using it to store the fire steel, the steel falls out when i take out the knife, is there something im doing wrong?

I have been wearing the PSK for a few days, overall Im liking the knife a lot. The saheath is good, only issue i have with the sheath is that when using it to store the fire steel, the steel falls out when i take out the knife, is there something im doing wrong?

I don't put the handle in the slot on my sheath and it is very secure. In fact I can't put the steel in when the knife is in the sheath. I have to put the steel in first as I'm afraid I'll breakoff the steel from the handle.

Back