Steingass Better Late Than Never Giveaway

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Gentlemen:

Every 1,000 posts I give away a knife or chopper as a "Thank You" to you fellas helping me make my dream come true. I noticed I was at 3,128 posts so I'm a little late this time, but I'm sure there will be one or two guys out there in BF that forgive me. :D

I'll leave this hunter up for about about three days and use the old "Random Number Generator" to select the winner. This is not a second BTW. Just post to this thread and you're in. Simple 'I'm In' will do. Enter as many times as you like. Don't forget to browse my website too!

Again, thank you all for your support fellas :)

V/R,

TK

Field grade hunter in stabilized Royal Walnut/1095. I had the walnut stabilized by K&G - it has 100% flame figure on both sides. The tang extends 2/3 of the way into the handle and is set in G/flex marine grade epoxy and a 1/16" stainless pin.
V/R,

5/32" 1095 stock
HT to Rc 60-61
8 1/2" OAL
4" Flat ground blade
Satin finish
Stainless furniture
Copper spacers
Soldered guard
Rounded spine
Thumb serrations on spine
Stabilized Royal walnut
RH vertical sheath included

Last edited:
Beautiful. I've been meaning to give a knife as a gift to someone who deserves a really good gift, and this would be perfect. I'm in

If I may, I'd like to get in on this.

Holy Cow that knife is fantastic! Thank you very much for the opportunity. I'd love to be in!

Beautiful work. I'm in & thanks for the opportunity!

Holy cow! What an opportunity! I am in for sure.

I frequently dream of owning one of your knives. Pretty much every time you post one. This is a fabulous chance. Thank you.

Back