Steingass Better Late Than Never Giveaway

I hope I am not to late.
That is one stunning knife! I particularly love the copper spacers and the walnut. I'm in.

I for one am really surprised to see so few entries. C'mon people, have you looked at this man's work?

I for one am really surprised to see so few entries. C'mon people, have you looked at this man's work?

Well I could just enter over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

You get the picture. It is tempting, especially since I think that Steingass' work is some of the mostly reliably stunning yet subtle work on the market today, but I am trying not to be greedy. I suspect a lot of people are trying not to post "I'm in" over and over. Anyway, less entries just means I have a better chance.

Goodness! How could I not be in?? Thanks for the amazing offer and chance! Count me in!

Gentlemen:

Here's the results of the random number generator and the winner. All fair and square.

Post#4 please PM me your address and I'll ship it with tracking number. Now, this is HIS/HER knife to do with as HE/SHE pleases: Use it, sell it, or give it away, OK?!

Again, thanks to you all and see you again at 4,000 posts, give or take. :D

V/R,

TK

Congrats to the winner. Thank you Mr. Steingass for your generosity.

To, thanks for the giveaway. A lovely gesture with a smashing nice knife.

AR, you lucky dog!

Congrats ar. Thanks for the chance Steingass. Absolutely love seeing your work.

•••••••••••••••

Sent from my mind....using Tap-a-Thought. (tm)

Back