SubClaw Folder and...

...Red Rescom Folder and Drop Point Trance!!!:eek:

Aloha ALL,

Just so ya know these will be out soon...Red Rescom Folder:
01BO584.jpg

Renders of the Drop Point Trance and SUBCLAW!!!
01BO595.jpg

01BO585.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:!!!

God bless:cool:

Red ResCom, very nice! Subclaw ( i think all we SF lovers were waiting for this one ), very very nice! Drop point Trance, ah, the beauty, super nice! Chad, you really are a knife design guru!!

Hi Chad, those are some nice knives you have there (but we both already knew that) :)
Congrats and keep up the good work! :thumbup:

My Dear Friends,

The arrival of the SubClaw elevates the already considerable status of the SubCom as an SD blade to a new height. Count me in for a few!

--------
Hannibal

I'm a bit late to the Subcom party (just got my first a few days ago) so there are a lot of them I need to pick up! Especially Wharcom and the original Trance (what do you call the blade shape on that one?), but that Subclaw looks incredible! Definitely a must-have. Thanks to Boker and Daywalker for so many great designs and affordable prices.

The Subclaw and Trance-DP look awesome. I can't wait to see how the production knives turn out.

Red ResCom, very nice! Subclaw ( i think all we SF lovers were waiting for this one ), very very nice! Drop point Trance, ah, the beauty, super nice! Chad, you really are a knife design guru!!

YO BROYO2!!!

Howzit bro! Sorry for the lack of communication, but been busy on the forums for a change, and Hell of course.:mad: Also, my kid is improving a lot in Kendo...don't forget MS7 when I can!

God bless you and yours!!!

dialex said:
Hi Chad, those are some nice knives you have there (but we both already knew that)
Congrats and keep up the good work!

Hey Knifebro master! It is I who should say to YOU, "keep up the GREAT work"!!! BTW, guess what I carried today in LFP? :thumbup:

God bless ya (.):eek: (.)

Th232 said:
Ooh! Biscuits with icing!

LOL, thanks bro...man that Alex...him and the "Biscuit" thing...:p Hey, keep me posted!!!

mmmotorcycle said:
Count me in for at least one of each!

Thanks my friend...good to know I can count on TWO of these being sold for sure!:D Take care!

Dr. Hannibal Lecter said:
My Dear Friends,

The arrival of the SubClaw elevates the already considerable status of the SubCom as an SD blade to a new height. Count me in for a few!

Aloha Knifebro!!! Will catch ya soon via email...just been really busy. I knew you'd like this one, and hope my Hanai Niece will like it also. God bless you and yours, and I am waiting for JDSpydo to get here...

nphelps4130 said:
I'm a bit late to the Subcom party (just got my first a few days ago) so there are a lot of them I need to pick up! Especially Wharcom and the original Trance (what do you call the blade shape on that one?), but that Subclaw looks incredible! Definitely a must-have. Thanks to Boker and Daywalker for so many great designs and affordable prices.

Mahalo nphelps4130,
Ya know, without guys like you, there would be no "Boker and CLB Designs"...so my thanks to you...Original Trance is a...is a...shoot, please don't make me think right now!:eek: Oh yeah, the SubClaw will be incredible...I promise. Mahalo much!!!

Revolvergeek said:
The Subclaw and Trance-DP look awesome. I can't wait to see how the production knives turn out.

Hey dude! Yeah, neither can I!!! I just hope to get a production proto from Germany so I can take pics and let ya know about it ASAP! Take care, and mahalo:cool:

smcfalls13 said:
mmm....Subclaw

SCOTTY!!! My Knifebro...look, I remembered how to "quote" thank God! I also thank God that Boker decided to go through with a Sub-Compact Hawkbill. First thing Iam testing it on is that radio active aardvark of yours!:eek: No I better not...might belong to that lady I accidentally called.:p GREAT seeing you again...

jujigatame said:
Looking great Chad, especially the Subclaw.

Aloha dude! Man, love that forum name, and it's a great "move"...except when on the receiving end. Hope you will enjoy the "SCF", and be safe!

ALRIGHTY GUYS...MAHALO MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
:cool:

great lookin', finger-lickin' crabmeat Biscuit there Chad :thumbup: ;)
the Rescom and DP Trance look great too! I like that name... Subclaw.... :D
congrats again Chad! :)

great lookin', finger-lickin' crabmeat Biscuit there Chad :thumbup: ;)
the Rescom and DP Trance look great too! I like that name... Subclaw.... :D
congrats again Chad! :)

D'Oh!!! Oh no bro..."Crabmeat Biscuit"? Cripes, will the nicknames never end!?!:rolleyes: :D Yeah, I like the name also...however, don't be lickin' your fingers with the SubClaw in hand!:eek:

God bless and thanks again:cool:

Daywalker said:
SCOTTY!!! My Knifebro...look, I remembered how to "quote" thank God! I also thank God that Boker decided to go through with a Sub-Compact Hawkbill. First thing Iam testing it on is that radio active aardvark of yours!:eek: No I better not...might belong to that lady I accidentally called.:p GREAT seeing you again...

One of these days I gotta find out who you actually called:p

Chad, we are so greatful to reap the benefits of the efforts of your fertile mind. I just love your designs! :thumbup:

Awesome knives. I would love to have a subcom and a trance with a tonto blade. The subcom is so stout, a tonto style blade would be perfect for me. I will be picking up a black trance to add to my subcom soon.

Very cool, DW! I'm liking the new blade designs. Guess I'll have to pick up a few :)

Glad I held off on getting a SubCom . . . that SubClaw is destined to become my new moneyclip. :thumbup:

I saw the Subclaw and DPTrance earlier this week when I got the latest Boker catalog. I was floored and literally said "SWEET" making my wife look at me funny.

How about a Subclaw, or any SF, with a true OD Green or Blue handle?

Oh, and a question Chad - the catalog says the DPTrance has more belly than the normal Trance, but from the pics, it looks the same. Does it really have more belly? Mahalo Chad.

Back