SubClaw Folder and...

this may have been covered already, but when does the subclaw come out and where is it gonna be?

shade

They are scheduled to come out in September.
The usual places should have them, us, AG Russell, KnifeCenter, etc..
Thanks, Terry

BTT...;)

Gotta keep this one alive for sure...I want a SubClaw and DP Trance pretty bad.:D

God bless and TIA everyone:cool:

Very eager to get a couple DP Trance!The new blade shape is just about the only improvement that I could have suggested over the original (other than a Wharncliffe bladed version! :D ).

I want to keep this thread alive as well so I am posting two of my renders of Trance DP I just made for fun. Hope Chad won't mind.:eek:

dpxd7.jpg

dp1kg9.jpg

According to Beagleboy from messerforum.net the Subclaw and new rescoms are available at the german site of boker!!

My favorite german dealer should have them in stock end this month.

I'll place a pre-order for this raptorbisquit :D

I've resolved not to purchase any more knives until next year . . . but I'm making an exception for the Subclaw.

Yeah, where the hell ARE these things? :D I want a DP Trance so bad I can taste it!:thumbup:

Nice pics, Tomso!

GaAAAAaaAaaAAaaHHhaHhHHhHhHHH!!!!

I think the DP Trance and SubClaw are slotted for an October release here in the US, but Terry will need to confirm that.:(

Mahalo much you guys...I am getting antsy waiting for these buggers.:D
God bless:cool:

GaAAAAaaAaaAAaaHHhaHhHHhHhHHH!!!!

I think the DP Trance and SubClaw are slotted for an October release here in the US, but Terry will need to confirm that.:(

Mahalo much you guys...I am getting antsy waiting for these buggers.:D
God bless:cool:

It will be worth the wait:D!

I want to keep this thread alive as well so I am posting two of my renders of Trance DP I just made for fun. Hope Chad won't mind.:eek:

dpxd7.jpg

dp1kg9.jpg

Um, of course I don't mind Tomso, but two things:
1: Why didn't I get these renders?:rolleyes:
2: Where are the screws, stop pin, pivot pin?:p

Hmmmmm, meditate on this I must. Lack of chocolate is to blame...hmmmmm...:D

God bless bro:cool:!!!

Back