Subcom Folder Trainer?

Mahalo Knifebro's dialex and Hannibal!

Well, who knows...I succeeded in getting Boker to make the SubClaw, so we'll see on the Trainer. My daughter likes hers a lot, so I had to make another in OD green.:rolleyes:

Today in Hell, one of my co-workers opened the trainer and did not know how to close it. So the Trainer SAFELY taught him how to do it.

Also today in Hell, my other co-worker, an escrima man and I were able to take a few slashes at each other without slicing each other to ribbons SAFELY. He cheats though...he always has the SFT out, I gotta draw mine from pocket.:p

From teaching children safe knife handling to adults, and to safe "MBC"...case closed, 'nuf said.:thumbup:

God bless and let's keep the posts coming for a SFT!!!:cool:

Aloha ALL,

Here's MY OD Green SFT and my daughter's Red SFT:
Trainers.jpg

God bless and train safe all:cool:

I'm up for an SFT Chad! Shoot, I'm up for any SFs that vary in blade shape and especially handle color! OOH, I would LOVE a true OD Green SF, and a Blue SF...ooh.

Good luck to your friend Billy. I lost touch with a friend of mine who was well trained in escrima. He was going to open a school of his own and I used to help him train others during his classes at school. That was a while ago. Hope he's doing well too.

I'm up for an SFT Chad! Shoot, I'm up for any SFs that vary in blade shape and especially handle color! OOH, I would LOVE a true OD Green SF, and a Blue SF...ooh.

Good luck to your friend Billy. I lost touch with a friend of mine who was well trained in escrima. He was going to open a school of his own and I used to help him train others during his classes at school. That was a while ago. Hope he's doing well too.

Aloha JSR,

Hey thanks man, I appreciate your thoughts for Billy.:thumbup:

Also, BIG Mahalo for your support...yeah, I would like a "true" OD Green, and a Trainer in some kinda Glo-Blue as my pal Esav suggested...:)

God bless and hope your friend is doing well also.:cool:

A wharcom trainer would be welcomed in my house.

Aloha CHAINS,

Good thing I christened my SF Trainer in the way that I did. IF I had called it the Subcom Training Folder, or "STF", then a Wharcom Training Folder would be...um, not so good an abbreviation.:D

God bless:cool:

That's a go!!!! on a SF Trainer...and I don't even like trainers...but the Subcom IMHO is a great candidate for the trainer mode....I'd even get one...Doc:D

A friend of mine who will soon be buying a Subcom after seeing mine, saw the trainer pic and plainly told me we were getting one for each of us. Curious to see if anything comes of a mass-produced model, interested in how it could be improved.

i just made a warcom trainer two days ago. im going to make a trance trainer next! ill post pics soon.

Aloha ALL,

Thanks a LOT guys! Now that Boker will be making the RF with a red scale, I had to change the color of the trainers I had made to avoid any confusion. I found what is called, "Safety Blue", and well, here are my Trainers in that color.
TranceandSFTrainer.jpg

Lots of fun these Trainers, and have a valid place in the Boker Plus line up IMHO.;)

God bless and train safe!:cool:

Arr... truth be told Chad, I wouldn't worry too much about confusing the Subbie Trainer with the red Rescom, Rescom injuries would be nearly impossible (except for highly skilled individuals like Doc, and the highly... imaginative:rolleyes: Australian police...).

Arr... truth be told Chad, I wouldn't worry too much about confusing the Subbie Trainer with the red Rescom, Rescom injuries would be nearly impossible (except for highly skilled individuals like Doc, and the highly... imaginative:rolleyes: Australian police...).

LOL!!! aloha Th232!!!

Highly skilled is an understatement for Doc...I refer to him as the "Immortal".;)

Ahhh, just in case though, I would not want my daughter to grab the Red Rescom and go through some kinda drills with me. eeks...Plus, I like the "safety blue"...Yes, that was indeed a hint to the Boker Folks!!!;)

God bless and have fun bro:cool:

Anyone know if Boker is going to produce, market, and sell SubCom and/or Trance trainers?

P.S. Hi, Chad. I hope your Thanksgiving holiday (?) was "uneventful."

BlackScorpion47

Back