Tc barlows & mind blowing sheath give-away**WINNERS ANNOUNCED**

Sounds like you had a long day, but hopefully you'll get a chance to relax for awhile. Congrats on winning and take your time and just send the email when you get a chance. I'll try to get it in the mail to you on Monday. Have a good evening! :)

hrmm did the, hold the cursor over your screen name and sent Email that way
did that nearly an hour ago, did it not go through?

Congrats to the winners, and thanks again to all involved. This has been a massive undertaking, and the result has been a very, VERY fun ride.

Michael

WHAT????:confused:

I go away for the w-end and this happens??:D

I need to take more trips! :cool: Even though this one didn't go so well as I fell ill with fever and throat pains, this is putting me on the mend quick:thumbup:

Duncan, many many thanks for this GAW and winning your choice is fantastic:) Thanks to all who contributed, monster good:D:D:thumbup:

Respectfully, Will

Well, I am still awake, and now not tired at all! Stoked beyond words to win a TC!

Gonna have to try to get some shut eye now, but I'm pretty amped!

I sent you an email for your address and I will be shipping your knife tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Mark

Hey there Will
E-mail coming a wee bit later my friend
Thanks for joining in on the fun.

WHAT????:confused:

I go away for the w-end and this happens??:D

I need to take more trips! :cool: Even though this one didn't go so well as I fell ill with fever and throat pains, this is putting me on the mend quick:thumbup:

Duncan, many many thanks for this GAW and winning your choice is fantastic:) Thanks to all who contributed, monster good:D:D:thumbup:

Respectfully, Will

A flood of questions about Jeff's prize, so here are the answers!
The next Barlow will be out about February. The schedule calls for a sheepfoot in jigged bone.
The other knife, right after the BF 2014 (October maybe?), and on the same pattern, will be a two blade jack with Washington Bolsters, and I will have a thread up soon with more details!
Sorry you will have to wait Jeff, but I think it will be worth it!!

That Sheepsfoot sounds mind Blowing!!! I cant wait or that one!!!

The two bladed Jack with Washington Bolsters!!!!!! To be honest Charlie - I dont know what Washington Bolsters are? I have missed that along the line, but I want to know/see more!!!!!!!!

I don't know what Washington Bolsters are either - anything to do with Washington Works? It sounds a very interesting knife :thumbup:

I don't know what Washington Bolsters are either - anything to do with Washington Works?

Nope! As carried by George Wasington :)

GeorgeWashington.jpg

I came home last night from a weekend out of town to find an email from Barry, telling me I had won one of his fine hand made slips. Much appreciation for your generosity Barry and a great big thank you to Blade Forums for making this possible.

Chris Montgomery---your TC Sheepfoot/Pen African Blackwood Barlow is in transit my friend:thumbup::D

Thanks again to all involved, contributors and participants;)

Fun, fun, fun:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Back