The Bears' Den--Shirogorov Showcase

Hi gentlemen, I have joined the ranks of the multiple-Shirogorov owner! Having bought a brand new F3 first, then getting this like-new F3 NS in the mail today, I am finally happy and will never need to buy another knife again (haha). Seriously though, the F3 NS M390 rolls out the garage with the smoothest flip feel ever, I'm quite impressed. The technology of caged ball bearings is definitely one of the best improvements of modern folding knives.
Really liking the carbon fiber on this one!
Good day kind sirs, and thanks for looking.
IMG-20240418-153029-2.jpg

Yea anytime I don’t carry a Shiro for a length of time, when I pull one out and flip it I’m quickly reminded where the bar is set! Simply the best action in the industry. Cutting geometry is second to none as well. Congrats on the new Shiro 😎

Hi gentlemen, I have joined the ranks of the multiple-Shirogorov owner! Having bought a brand new F3 first, then getting this like-new F3 NS in the mail today, I am finally happy and will never need to buy another knife again (haha). Seriously though, the F3 NS M390 rolls out the garage with the smoothest flip feel ever, I'm quite impressed. The technology of caged ball bearings is definitely one of the best improvements of modern folding knives.
Really liking the carbon fiber on this one!
Good day kind sirs, and thanks for looking.
IMG-20240418-153029-2.jpg

Welcome aboard!

BTW, Shiro do not use caged ball bearings, keep that in mind before starting to disassemble any of them. 🙃 Those balls are pretty easy to loose.

Welcome aboard!

BTW, Shiro do not use caged ball bearings, keep that in mind before starting to disassemble any of them. 🙃 Those balls are pretty easy to loose.

I've done it at least 10 times now and never lost a ball, but I'm never sure I have all the balls until the last one is dropped into place 😂

Welcome aboard!

Thanks, I am now remembering a YT video that shows that. Definitely something to remember if disassembling 👀

Back