The Big Bad Mammoth Thread

/img/ http://i.imgur.com/c5Rp0zQ.jpg /img/
I just put this one in my pocket about a week ago. I've been keeping it in the pouch at the bottom of my trousers.
I haven't pocket carried since the case stockman days of high school (20+yrs).
Take care everyone

Very sweet willard0341, my new-to-me (as of today) baby is breaking her slip case in inside my pocket too.

Your inlays and silver hardware (i believe) look stellar.

When I am admiring my knife, then forget about leaving it in my lap, then stand up and hear it clatter of a hard floor... You will hear me squawk like a hog getting caught in the gate.
Beautiful knife enjoy officers match

Yes, silver hardware, single lug - exactly my preference. I'm glad d.r.h. initially adopted this one, he kept it perfect until I could call it to it's home. :)

Man, that Small Damascus with Mammoth Bark inlays is really something... Can't help but smile everytime I see this piece... Congratulations again OM.. :)

One more pic, in my overjoyed hand.

Even after looking at DRH's awesome pics, this is the one I like best of this knife. :thumbup:

I haven't posted in this thread, but will soon. I have 4 small mammoth Sebs, with one more inbound. ;)

Even after looking at DRH's awesome pics, this is the one I like best of this knife. :thumbup:

I haven't posted in this thread, but will soon. I have 4 small mammoth Sebs, with one more inbound. ;)

Thank you sincerely LW, that is embarrassingly high praise from a more-than-respected family member. I'm truly honored. And it feels good too.

DSCF3770.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's interesting that new mammoths keep appearing. I guess the supply chain/lead time is very long. A gorgeous example just dropped at the site with the wonderful warriors.

It's interesting that new mammoths keep appearing. I guess the supply chain/lead time is very long. A gorgeous example just dropped at the site with the wonderful warriors.

Crk stopped producing so it's most likely new old stock

Yes, but it is kinda weird too. A couple new mammoths also showed up at the place that ships knives free, so it makes me wonder

They said that they are stopping TAKING NEW ORDERS. Not stopping from making them. That is a small but important difference. This means to me that they are still fullfilling old orders, while their stock on mammoth ivory lasts.

Back