The Big Bad Mammoth Thread

I'd say that one is worthy of a large photo.

Hcn9gDAh.jpg

indeed... beautiful caramel bark...

Thanks Tom! I love the pattern. I've only seen two others here like it. If only there were greens in the mammoth..:D

Last edited:
Rub it in why don't you:p:D.

That is some pretty mammoth LW! Stunning! Especially the one on the top.

Yes sir! That is one of them. Thanks for posting! I forgot one belonged to you. I can't remember who has the third one I saw though? What is the birthday of that beauty? Mine is June 23. 2015.

Thanks Tom! I love the pattern. I've only seen two others here like it. If only there were greens in the mammoth..:D

I maybe the black sheep in the Mammoth Family.. But, I just don't like the greens on the Mammoth Barks.. I prefer the Caramel colored Barks with some streaks on them, but no greens.. Blue ai can take, but I just hate the greens...

Thanks Tom! I love the pattern. I've only seen two others here like it.

I've seen about a half dozen or so that were produced with this ladder pattern on a diagonal. Strangely enough, they only been on the Mnandi. Have not seen any on Sebenzas. I guess that CRK got a number of smaller billets from DT that had this pattern that were used for the Mnandi. I know of one still available ... but with snakewood inlays. Very interesting variation of ladder!!

I've seen about a half dozen or so that were produced with this ladder pattern on a diagonal. Strangely enough, they only been on the Mnandi. Have not seen any on Sebenzas. I guess that CRK got a number of smaller billets from DT that had this pattern that were used for the Mnandi. I know of one still available ... but with snakewood inlays. Very interesting variation of ladder!!

Dennis, can you please send me pm where? :) Thanks!

Back