The Birth Of A Fighting Khukuri (UPDATE)

Why oh why did I ever have to see this knife if I could never have one???? Ahhhhhhh! Ok I'm done. A HUGE congratulations to all who have had the awesome privilege to get in on this EPIC knife! Maybe if I am really lucky I will at least get the chance to see one in person some day. Redsnake1997 I think you are fairly close since I am in SW Missouri.

Carry4_zpseae0f0b9.jpg

of course some gratuitous leather pics... :)

Carry5_zps222b14ca.jpg

and the pair in their fighting glory...

7ccf5743-552d-4495-86a9-1fdc15680413_zpsb57b2bed.jpg

and the Brown

b6cde54d-2c5e-4056-b724-5ad1e2bd28f9_zps8f2e20f1.jpg
How VERY NICE !

Many beautiful toys Joe,guns,knives,bows and swords :thumbup::)
Fixed. :D

DC

Jason has a few forged out I just gotta get him to finish them :)

I will be posting something hopefully soon :)

He's doing a ABS class in Clyde, NC thru the 19th...so nothing till after that I would assume.
Jason had this posted on his website - thought they were cool
RR Spike BBQ Fork 45.jpg
Bought 6 to give as gifts, thought they would be a great introduction to the craft.
They are priced very reasonably as the material - a RR spike - is basically free.
(note to self - NO train rides thru South Carolina) :D

Michael your the best :)

I spoke to him last night and as soon as he gets home he will be getting more Khuks out :)

You fellas SURE do have many cool "toys"!

EVERY time I see another of Jason's khuks makes me regret not getting one!

The combo with a Paul Long sheath is just SUBLIME!

Congrats to ALL involved.

Peter

Wonderful knives, I May have looked at this thread more than any other on the site .....
Breath taking

Okay guys we are back on track :)

Here are the next 2 of these wonderful blades

As mentioned they are a bear to build and Jason has commented to me that now Bowies are easy to make these are so time consuming

null-46.jpg

... now Bowies are easy to make ...

I REALLY need to get one of Jason's 'easy' Bowies!! :)

One thing that I find amazing is how these are all hand-ground and forged. They are SO clean and wicked looking that they look machined... almost. ;)

I REALLY need to get one of Jason's 'easy' Bowies!! :)

One thing that I find amazing is how these are all hand-ground and forged. They are SO clean and wicked looking that they look machined... almost. ;)

I agree almost as if they where cast

I know these are taking time but believe me the finest fighting Khukuri possible ever made should :)

Well worth the wait I'm sure.....I just got lucky.

I've got to get mine off to Paul but I'm going to wait until after Blade as I know he's swamped....

Dudley

I am excited to meet you in person at blade

Call Paul maybe he can fit it in that way at blade we can match .......I am bringing mine with me :)

Back