The Birth Of A Fighting Khukuri (UPDATE)

Dudley, if you get that into the mail right away, we can get it done before Blade. Your call.

Paul

Pappy I'm in Disney with the kids

Ill call when I get home

null-47.jpg

Last edited:
Hope you're not carrying one of these...hell, they just about arrest you for an exposed pocket clip.

Hope you're not carrying one of these...hell, they just about arrest you for an exposed pocket clip.

I didn't bring the Khuk to Disney but I am carrying and I never expose a pocket clip no matter where I'm at

Actuall carrying a production knife an Al Mar Payara in a horizontal belt sheath and so far no one has noticed

Michael one of these is yours I do believe so I am excited for both Joe and you :)

If my math is right this will be 6 done including the Proto type which leaves 5 left

A very exclusive blade to say the least

I meant that as a joke BUT you are Mr. Paranee, so one can never be sure...
Sorry for the crappy weather - has it been raining all day?

the in progress pics of these khuks are just as nice as the finished piece. it would be amazing to be able to sit in and watch Jason make one. thank you for the pics :eek:

Teaser pictures of my 'Gator Baldric Sheath and Strap..... :cool:

Paul is a Leather 'Smith par excellence, a REAL Master of the craft. :)

Thanks so much to Jason, Joe, Paul and another special friend that made all of the previous possible. :thumbup:

View attachment 348242

View attachment 348243

Dudley

Very nice my friend

Dudley you have a very good collection of wicked blades how does this Khukuri rank ?

Something BAD showed up today. :thumbup:

KnightKhukri15_zps5175d2b6.jpg

KnightKhukri19_zps4f1c41bc.jpg

KnightKhukri17_zps225b79c9.jpg

Sorry, haven't even wiped the oil off. Still in awe.

- Joe

Its about time :)

It turned out great

Jason has his head down and there are a few more about to break loose

UPDATE

Guys

David Vaughn & Mr Starr :)

Your Kihukuris are being finished as we speak and should be shipped with in ten days

This leaves the last three in this order

Rob Connelly , David Ellis, Joss and David Sexton

Rob I believe yours is roughed out and I passed on your spacer color change to Jason

I know this project has taken time but these truly are a beast to make but my buddy is pushing thru and we appreciate everyone's patience. I can assure you that these pieces will go down in history as something that will not be duplicated and will certainly be in high demand forever

Between us I don't think Jason wants to see another Khukuri for a very long time :)

We already have our next project planned out and all I can say is that it will be as exciting and well thought out as the others have been

So for both Jason and myself I would like to thank you all for being the Medici's of our time(patrons of the arts)

. With out clients like you Jason could not devote his time to truly reviving the combat blade thru design, testing and old world craftsmanship.

You gentleman make this all possible

Thank you

Last edited:
Back