THE CRK Birthday Wish List

A whole lot of folks would line up to take an old style Mnandi born in 2016! :eek:

It was born 10 years earlier, 2006. :)

Ha! Well, if I was looking for a special one, I certainly wouldn't have refused your offer for such an awesome piece. Very generous of you LW!

June 25th small sebenza would be great, but would be happy with large or ummumzaan as well!

Thanks

any knife with February 28,2012 or 2/17 any year and 12/24 any year much appreciated

Can't swing it now, need to buy a newer truck, but my birthday is July 10th. I have my Benchmade 710 "namesake", but a Sebenza regular/classic/21/25/Insingo or Inkosi, large or small, would be cool.

I don't know if Chris was making anything in 1979, the year I was born, though :D

Heck, I haven't even looked at the birthday cards on my Umnumzaan regular pivot, lg micarta 21, lg micarta 25, lg micarta 21 Insingo or small micarta 21. Or any of the dozens of other CRK's I've owned. I might've had a 7/10.

BTW, the born on date, is that when they finished assembly etc and the knife was ready for sale? Or was it when the knife was first started on (knife water jet cut, handles water jet cut etc).

Question - why do folks bother signing up when they can't receive PMs? I have tried more times than I can count to give folks heads up on DOBs they are looking for but 90% of the time the member can't receive PMs.

Sorry - more of a hypothetical question. I don't really expect any answers.

Question - why do folks bother signing up when they can't receive PMs? I have tried more times than I can count to give folks heads up on DOBs they are looking for but 90% of the time the member can't receive PMs.

Sorry - more of a hypothetical question. I don't really expect any answers.

Used to be they could receive emails, and most can still receive visitor messages.

Used to be they could receive emails, and most can still receive visitor messages.
I forgot about visitor messages. What happened to email? The last few times I tried to find an email for a nonmember in their profile I couldn't find it. Is that a BF thing - taken away?

Heck, I haven't even looked at the birthday cards on my Umnumzaan regular pivot, lg micarta 21, lg micarta 25, lg micarta 21 Insingo or small micarta 21. Or any of the dozens of other CRK's I've owned. I might've had a 7/10.

BTW, the born on date, is that when they finished assembly etc and the knife was ready for sale? Or was it when the knife was first started on (knife water jet cut, handles water jet cut etc).
My understanding is that is when it was final inspected and boxed for shipping.

I check every sale post for a birthdate, found one and missed one my grail is a 2/28/12 for my grandson

September 5th or
September 25th
any year, any model, any blade style. That would be so cool to have a knife born on either of those dates! Thank you for helping connect people!

Looking for a August 17th lefty model. Any lefty model born on this date works. Year doesn't matter.

Baby boy was born today.

Back