The Diamond Jack is Back!!

Well I'd love to pop by and say hello Charlie but I got no weels and I'm a long ways away I think lol. I hope you and everyone else has a great trip. :D Bill did a beautiful job on those DJ they are cool lookin :cool:

Looks like this is going to be the GEC birth knife for my first grandchild . He was delivered earlier this morning. Couldn't pick a better knife for the occasion .

Looks like this is going to be the GEC birth knife for my first grandchild . He was delivered earlier this morning. Couldn't pick a better knife for the occasion .

Congrats John!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Picked this up at the Oregon Knife Collectors show.... It was great to visit with Charlie and Dave.. After being able to look at this knife up close for a couple of days, it really is a special knife..

dj1 by Ron Mulbery, on Flickr

Congrats John! Great thing about grandchildren. They go home🤙

Picked this up at the Oregon Knife Collectors show.... It was great to visit with Charlie and Dave.. After being able to look at this knife up close for a couple of days, it really is a special knife..

dj1 by Ron Mulbery, on Flickr
Beautiful! Is this the Antique Amber version?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Congratulations, John!
Grandchildren are what it's all about! (Proud Grandpa speaking!)

Wow... just saw the Jigging on the new Diamond Jack.
Wish I grabbed one. Congrats to those who did.
GEC-ILLUSTRATED.jpg

Just paid Mike Latham for both the Chestnut and the Amber Bone! Can't wait for these sweet babies.

I agree... this is some of the very best jigging I have seen come out of GEC. I hope they don't just limit it to SFOs. I can think of many patterns this would look right at home on.

Back