The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

No. But if it came up for sale today I'd certainly try to buy it!
I'll race you.

Have you handled the Scout yet? I picked the one up a month ago with rosewood. It's since replaced my Arete as my go to woods knife and that ones been with me a long time.

As you all know, I've been selling quite a bit over the last 4 years or so (still buying too). I've been trying to move the things I can live without. It's been a challenge to sell a lot of these. I get very attached. LOL. I am down to less than 24 listed throughout the forum (collection is still considered a small museum HAHAHA). Feels weird to be that close to what i actually want to keep for now. Rest assured, there will be more but this is a nice break. It has felt like a second job for those years or even more. The buying/selling/sharking, etc. It's been FUN to say the least. Guess I'll keep an eye out for new stuff that may fancy's me for awhile. The last 10 years the slipjoint and lockback knife industry has put a hurt to my savings account. LOL. OH, and this is my 6000 message on the forum. WOW, that is a lot of typing HAHAHA.

Anyhow, if you see something I have listed that you want, shoot me a message. I've got some great markdowns but really want to clean the for sale list up.

Have a great weekend fiddleback family!

CHOPPAMAN

Phew Bros sorry my nephew was rushed to hospital with his sugar in the 400s he is seven
Sorry I haven’t listed anything I will when time permits
Blessings to all

Back