The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Unknown, I am not familiar with Zelle.
If you go to Zellepay.com. I think you can search for your bank. If they support it you can sign up for it. I’ve been seeing more folks use that. Good luck my friend!

my Bush Hermit is a crazy low price for a rare dovetailed Fiddleback. See the original price in the pic.

I don't spend much time around here anymore but is there any sort of unspoken or unwritten rule about "dibs" or first posted interest in a Flea Market offer?

I don't spend much time around here anymore but is there any sort of unspoken or unwritten rule about "dibs" or first posted interest in a Flea Market offer?
Are you referring to a situation where you claimed interest in purchasing a knife and it appeared you were the first to do so but then was told it is sold? Or something different? ??

Are you referring to a situation where you claimed interest in purchasing a knife and it appeared you were the first to do so but then was told it is sold? Or something different? ??
Yes. I did hear from the seller who reached out to me and the purchase was completed, so a big thank you and much respect for Zardo.

I do remember that you had to actually post "I'll take it" back in the day, on a Fiddleback Friday, and perhaps my initial interest was not specific enough. I'm definitely not a shark anymore but I was a little surprised at messages left for the seller that ignored my messages on the same page. I forget how the frenzy whips up when chum is in the water!

Last edited:
NOLA NOLA I did not know that you owned that before Abe. Well the history continues to grow with this one. When did you get it?

Can anyone here share a link from any recent selling of a Protagonist? I am considering selling the one I have and I'm curious where I should start on the asking price, and with all the work I have going on lately I have been too busy to dig deep enough to find any links myself. Thanks for any help.

Can anyone here share a link from any recent selling of a Protagonist? I am considering selling the one I have and I'm curious where I should start on the asking price, and with all the work I have going on lately I have been too busy to dig deep enough to find any links myself. Thanks for any help.
Never mind, I found one in the FBF Jan 14, 2022 offerings I can base a selling price on.

A couple to let go. Touch decision. Making room for new purchases. Let me know if interested.

Jarrett Fleming Knives. New condition. Never used/carried. Price includes US shipping. No trades. No other offers will be considered. No sheaths with these. Thanks for looking. *if you want both Deduct $25 for shipping both together.

Knife 1
Harpy (4-23-18) - 3/32" CPM154 - Tapered tang - Green canvas bolsters w/ birdseye bocote handles - Black liners w/ toxic pinstripes - OAL: 10" Edge: 5"-$390.00 ppff
NkXBIiB.jpg

kwCcu07.jpg

XEzDc0C.jpg

BLETx3y.jpg

Knife 2
Harpy Jr. (7-23-18) - Stabilized KOA - black liners - OD green pinstripes - 1/8” CPM154 - Tapered Tang - OAL 8” - edge 3.5” - $350.00 ppff
V5wtxhg.jpg

Aa45RkH.jpg

mnQJA4D.jpg
I don't know wich one looks cooler... That Jr looks like a fun EDC!

This is not a sale post. Just some upcoming knives I’ll be making available. I’ll be posting them on the flea market and the makers forums. All new - never used. Keep an eye out. Here is a sneak peak. Contact me if you want to chat about anything before they go up for sale.
4WGlaj6.jpg

hP29fg8.jpg

uLg4zJn.jpg

Last edited:
Back