The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

moogles moogles there were a few of these small runs done. A few were a specific knife like the Kephart with S35VN but with a selection of either micarta or a few wood species. That one came with a sheath. Then there were a few that included a few knife models with handle handle options. A few CPM154 runs as well. VANCE VANCE would typically tun 20 spots. Maybe 25. Then it would close and a few months the later, your knife would be done. Was a lot of fun. There was a pairing knife run that was going to happen a few years ago then Andy made some changes and it went to the way side. Hope that helps. Not sure if we’ll ever see those again.

Last edited:
Offering up a few new & unused blades from my collection:

1. Bushcrafter, Ruby burlap over black micarta bolsters, tapered tang, convex on 5/32" thick spalted A2 steel. Asking: $320.00

IS1SXdil.jpg

C1mzdsSl.jpg

QsGtX8Rl.jpg

2. Handyman, Natural canvas bolster w/ sapphire burlap over natural canvas w/ white pinstripes, SFT, scandi grind on 3/32" thick spalted A2 steel. Asking: Sold

MYDs4aSl.jpg

YvjYA9Jl.jpg

5HwF2Ixl.jpg

3. Bushcrafter, Bloodwood over black micarta bolsters, SFT, convex on 1/8" thick spalted A2 steel. Asking: Sold

o0lYIZIl.jpg

EG7IdGal.jpg

7dVF1S2l.jpg

4. W.A.S. Bushadder, Black linen micarta bolster w/ maroon linen micarta over black liners w/ white pinstripes, tapered tang, scandi ground on 5/32" spalted A2 steel. Asking: $280.00

ptuPvbTl.jpg

8ADOGoxl.jpg

2xDPvv1l.jpg

Knives will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, CONUS only. Pricing reflects PayPal F&F terms. Not looking for any trade offers at this time.

Thanks for looking !

Peter
prom52 prom52 always has some very nice offerings !

Hey Guys. It has been a while since I have been active here in the FF sub-forum. I know there was a scuffle in the past over JouFoo sheaths. I have a few. It is permissible to sell them in the FF Flea Market? If not then please forgive my ignorance.

Thank you for your time.

Hey Guys. It has been a while since I have been active here in the FF sub-forum. I know there was a scuffle in the past over JouFoo sheaths. I have a few. It is permissible to sell them in the FF Flea Market? If not then please forgive my ignorance.

Thank you for your time.
I don’t see any harm in it. Were they for Fiddleback knives? Or for any of the Fiddleback family of makers? That might help if you’re targeting the flea market to sell them.

Hey Choppa. Yes, they were purchased while I was very active in the FF sub-forum and spending my Fridays eagerly anticipating FFF and scrambling to get a FF at 3 pm. Was fortunate enough to score many great FF knives back then.

I understand our gov't is heavy handed which is why Paypal friends & family has become the preferred method of selling in the flea market. That being said, is there another reasonable way to buy/sell. I hate passing on a purchase because of the terms.

I understand our gov't is heavy handed which is why Paypal friends & family has become the preferred method of selling in the flea market. That being said, is there another reasonable way to buy/sell. I hate passing on a purchase because of the terms.
You can send me a USPS Money Order on anything I have available 😀

You can send me a USPS Money Order on anything I have available 😀
Thanks Eric, unfortunately I am limiting my purchases to FF Kardas at this time. Do you have any for sale? As an aside I'd rather send cash than link a bank account to Paypal to use friends/family.

Thanks Eric, unfortunately I am limiting my purchases to FF Kardas at this time. Do you have any for sale? As an aside I'd rather send cash than link a bank account to Paypal to use friends/family.
No Kardas at this moment. Sorry brother. I hear ya. I wish my bank had that zelle. I hear that’s pretty safe and tax exempt. Does your bank have that option?

Back