The Griffin X. Feast your eyes. FEAST THEM!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Finally dialed in. The cross-cut natural canvas one will be available from USA Made Blade very soon.

GriffinX.jpg

I've played with the prototype up on Halfmoon Ridge, and I can attest to both the Grittin design, and Dylan's craftsmanship. This truly is a damned great blade. The length is perfect. The recurve is excellent. The balance is exactly like you want it to be. Phenomenal chopper, and a fine tool for general use. It's a sick knife. Well done, guys.

Sweet! That cross-cut natural canvas looks damn good, I don't think I have ever seen that up close..

I've played with the prototype up on Halfmoon Ridge, and I can attest to both the Grittin design, and Dylan's craftsmanship. This truly is a damned great blade. The length is perfect. The recurve is excellent. The balance is exactly like you want it to be. Phenomenal chopper, and a fine tool for general use. It's a sick knife. Well done, guys.

Thanks man, Dylan definitely did a damn fine job bringing this one to life.

Man, I've wanted one of these since I read Brian's write up. Are the others going to be available as well sometime?

He has a dibs list already going, so he's probably going to make some with his batches of knives as he goes along.

$350?!?!?!?! Are you kidding me?! I keep telling him that he's doing it wrong.

I've heard that a lot. LOL. Truth be told, it's at least a $500 knife, but the whole point was to make it affordable enough. It's still not cheap by any means, but there's a whole lot more people that can swing the cheddar at $350 than at $500. Plus, you're a little quicker to use it and not feel like you're destroying some huge collector value. We want people to use the crap out of them.

[video]https://youtu.be/LReYq4DveNU[/video]

Last edited:
I think that's the closest I have ever heard of anyone sounding like my old Drill Sgt saying my name lol.

We have been playing with one all weekend

I'll post up more when I have had some time to write.

This is our first knife by Dylan and our first with a Griffin design. Nice job, fellows.

Sharpest big knife I have ever been sent.

7FUkHhu.jpg

I picked up the last one at usamade blade and am stoked to get this in hand and put it to use. I love me a recurve. I can't get over the listed weight of this thing, I have a feeling it's going to be nimble as hell. Firepower and mobility comes to mind.

I'd bet you're going to like it.

BDC * Griffin X * New Year Special * Tramontina 18"

ZiHG1cd.jpg

Back