The hats are in and will ship out Monday!

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
Ok, this is what the hats will look like... kinda. I went with a black hat with stone stitching but they didn't have a pic of that color. I might change the grey part of the logo to the stone color to match the stitching but we will see. Im going to start taking orders for these as I will have them about a week after I confirm the the order. Price is going to be 20.00 shipped in either a small flat rate if it will fit, or a padded envelope. I ordered 24 of them but I think I am going to keep at least 8 to 10 for the family so get them while they are hot! Paypal is Bowdenknxvll@gmail.com
picsay-1363313852_zps590b3749.jpg

YP6161_zpsc5d6df7c.jpg

List
1.ac700wildcat paid for black
2.ac700wildcat paid for grey
3.pgeo00 paid
4.essublime paid for grey
5.mrn8 paid for black
6.jb paid for black
7.jb paid for grey
8.Just1mor
9.Daisy cutter paid for grey
10.Mykel paid for grey
11. Mountain Wildman one black
12. Mountain Wildman one grey

Last edited:
Thanks guys, Ill update who has one and who has already paid when I get home tonight.

I will save one for you Daisy Cutter.

Knives . . . Sheaths . . . Patches . . . T-shirts . . . Heck, you know I have to add a hat to my KFU collection . . . . wouldn't be complete without one. And besides, if it doesn't fit my hog head, my son will find some excuse to get it out my front door . . . . like he did with my first KFU knife I haven't seen in about 7 months . . . . :D
Put me down for one Chris, hopefully this one will stay in Cincinnati . . .
Be safe.

I ended up ordering half with black hats and half with grey hats.

Hey Chris, since yer already holding me one, am I pressing my luck asking that it be a grey one :)

Back