The January batch is now finished. YOU WANT TO LOOK AT THESE.

They all look freakin amazing Dylan. Great job. You are a true artist and craftsman.

The designs, handles, materials, and workmanship all make for a pack of bad ass knives.

Now I need one that can take out puppies and I'll be set.

Wow Dylan, this batch is awesome :thumbup:
Is the B&G still availlable? I had dibs on one but I recently changed my email address and forgot to contact you:eek:

I'm sending you an email right now

Very nice knives!

What are the specs for the Bush Operator XL? They look thick!

Wow Dylan, this batch is awesome :thumbup:
Is the B&G still availlable? I had dibs on one but I recently changed my email address and forgot to contact you:eek:

I'm sending you an email right now

That one is yours broski. lol. I sent an email to the old addy. Just forwarded it to the new one.

The Tango has polished black and grey G10 over black canvas micarta with blue vulcanized liners and black fiberglass pins.

You're trying to push me over the edge, aren't you? That looks too sexy for words. I'm gonna have to stop buying motorcycle parts and order something soon here....just need to decide on a design, those scales just sealed my fate.

Holy Crap those look good!

Now that I've seen the pics, tried to ignore then, ended up making this thread my "HOME PAGE" at work.......

How long till these go out Dylan??? Impatient minds want to know....

Oh WOW!! I'm loving the Delta 4's and that Ivory Bush Operator! Great Looking Batch. I cant wait to see how mine turns out.

I hope you are planning on retiring soon. If you keep churning out knives like this im gonna need another one!

Total Length: 10.75"
Sharpened Blade Length: 5.5"
Blade Thickness: 3/16"
Blade width: 1 7/16"
Handle Length:5"
Handle thickness: 7/8" at it's widest point
Steel: O-1
Price: $195 for standard model

That is a hell of a batch Dylan.
Love the black,orange & green D4.

Congrats Joe.I don't even want to know which one,they'er all sweet.

I've sold a few of my other knives (I never use) to get one of the BOXL's.

I'm pretty stoked, this design is what I've been wanting for a while. :thumbup:

Great lookin batch:thumbup:, they all look good, but especially like the bush operator xl with the natural canvas..... and the D4's and the Hatch II:eek:.
My bank account is SCREAMING:D

I've sold a few of my other knives (I never use) to get one of the BOXL's.

I'm pretty stoked, this design is what I've been wanting for a while. :thumbup:

I agree man. pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Its funny how there are thousands and thousands of knives out there and still nothing that is quite what you want, until now.

I agree man. pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Its funny how there are thousands and thousands of knives out there and still nothing that is quite what you want, until now.

And honestly, that comes from just using different knives and figuring out what works best for you. Some prefer a short blade and some have to have a chopper. Some like choils so they can choke up for fine work and others want the edge as close to their hand as (safely) possible to get better leverage.

For me, I use a knife (when I'm in the woods) for fire making, so I prefer a knife to have characteristics that aid in that.

The BOXL seems like that knife. But I'll know for sure once I use it! :thumbup:

Wicked batch bro!
If Iz Turley wasn't making me a bad ass blade right as we speak I would be all over a Bush Op XL...

Back