The January batch is now finished. YOU WANT TO LOOK AT THESE.

Hey Dylan, any updates on when these are shipping out?

I'm in the process of hand-sharpening all of them. As soon as I'm done, I'll be shipping them out. Hand sharpening 20 knives sucks. lol. Sorry for the wait guys. I'm going as fast as I can. ....the beer isn't helping. haha.

Wicked batch bro!
If Iz Turley wasn't making me a bad ass blade right as we speak I would be all over a Bush Op XL...

Thanks for the props.

I'm in the process of hand-sharpening all of them. As soon as I'm done, I'll be shipping them out. Hand sharpening 20 knives sucks. lol. Sorry for the wait guys. I'm going as fast as I can. ....the beer isn't helping. haha.

No worries, take the time you need. It's all in the details and I know it will be worth it! :thumbup:

I went ahead and knocked out a bunch of them tonight. I don't ever want to hear anyone say I don't love my customers. I just got finished for today. ...well, technically yesterday.

Dylan, are the sheaths done yet or are they the last step? If they're done, can you put some pics up?

All the knives were mailed out Thursday and Friday. Tracking numbers all got emailed out just a minute ago. Sorry it took me so long to email those. I was out Friday night and had some family staying with me this weekend and it was kind of hectic.

Those all look great. If you experiment with new models, one which might be an interesting addition would be a 4 1/2" bush operator with extended tang, thumb grove at top of blade, and slight drop at the tip (last 3/8") of blade. In fact, I would have to buy it.

Back