THE "Knives on NCIS" Thread

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been watching other shows and there's hasn't been much knife content on NCIS.

Abby is acting like Ziva to mess with McGee

Season 5 Episode 18 "Judgment Day" (04:24):
NCISS05E18-0424.png

NCISS05E18-0425.png

NCISS05E18-0426.png

lol i have that knife and love it and in fact i just did a review of it
http://www.canadianwildernesssurvival.com/reviews/Reviews/BLACKHAWK MOD C.Q.D Mark 1 Review.html

So does anyone know what knife Tony pulled out in Autopsy in last nights episode? I didn't get a good look at it.

I love this thread btw, I never posted in it but have followed it for a while. Any pictures of recent episodes would be great.

Okay, we know that someone on the show is a knife nut, good bet that they visit this site. What is Ziva carrying these days? Has she gotten the Kershaw bug from Gibbs and DiNozzo? What's McGhee carrying now? Still a Spyderco? Abby has to have an old automatic with a little flair.

Let's see some knife content in tomorrow's episode.

Anybody know what knife Ziva was carrying in this weeks episode? She used it to cut open the boxes of case files on her desk, in the usual elaborate Ziva manner. Looked like an auto of some type, blade shape almost looked like an Extrema Ratio BF2, but handle didn't really match and ER doesn't make autos... Any ideas?

Anybody know what knife Ziva was carrying in this weeks episode? She used it to cut open the boxes of case files on her desk, in the usual elaborate Ziva manner. Looked like an auto of some type, blade shape almost looked like an Extrema Ratio BF2, but handle didn't really match and ER doesn't make autos... Any ideas?

Just watched it and caught that too. Almost certain that is a Benchmade logo on the blade.

I dotn like digging up old posts but last night I saw Gibbs with his ZT 302 (I think, that or a 301). He used it to pry open a truck lock. :D..Then another agent used a Leek to cut a tracking beacon (it looked like) out of a dead agents arm..

when i saw Gibbs pry open a trunk lock with his ZT it sent shivers down my spine and teared my eyes......knife abuser!:eek:

On Tuesday's new episode, a female agent pops out a folder to cut something out of the dead agents forearm.

What was the blade????

Here's Gibb's using his knife to pop a car trunk

vlcsnap-2011-05-22-20h55m30s133.png

vlcsnap-2011-05-22-20h56m15s87.png

vlcsnap-2011-05-22-20h57m00s64.png

and heres where the gal cuts the deadmans hand in Ducky's lab,or rather the tool used.

vlcsnap-2011-05-22-20h54m12s125.png

I thought the blade used to cut the gizmo out of the guy's arm looked a lot like a BM barrage or mini barrage partially serrated.

Back