THE "Knives on NCIS" Thread

Bump.

It's a pity this thread seems to have died.

NCIS and knives are two of my favorite topics...

Last edited:
last attempt to revive this thread. Did Ep10.23 have any knife related content? (I didn't get the chance to watch the ep, yet.)

On the episode with the homegrown terrorist cell centering around the murder of a radio host we see Ziva donning a skeletonized handled neck knife. Anybody know what kind of knife that is? Maybe a United Cutlery tanto?

I know, this thread has Bern dead and buried for quite some time now, but just have to ask:

Did anybody recognize the knife Special Agent Kensi Blue used in last week's episode of NCIS L.A. (S05 Ep11)?

I know, this thread has Bern dead and buried for quite some time now, but just have to ask:

Did anybody recognize the knife Special Agent Kensi Blue used in last week's episode of NCIS L.A. (S05 Ep11)?

I too was curious about this as well. It was pretty sexy... err... I mean awesome... :D

By the way, I didn't resurrect it just to make a hot agents comment (but when I saw that one, I couldn't help myself.) I was trying to figure out which knife Gibbs used to stab a guy in the season opener of 10. Good show, good thread.

I don't know if this has been posted before, but here's some info on the tomahawks used by some of the guys on NCIS: Los Angeles (Danny Trejo's character and Hetty) and also on the knife Kensi carries (the one she gives to Deeks when she leaves for Afghanistan).

http://guroharley.blogspot.com.ar/2013/11/ncisla-features-kidlat-knife-by-harley.html

http://guroharley.blogspot.com.ar/2014/03/dave-kalstien-comes-through-once-again.html

The articles include some work in progress pictures as well as some rubber or unsharpened replicas for use during staged fights.

Copius shots of Gibbs using his purdy ZT0302 in tonights episode. Takes out a bad guy and uses as a survival tool. I love my NCIS.

Too bad Gibbs would have burned the temper our of his ZT doing that :)
I guess SecNav will replace it.
Rich

So it was the ZT? I was looking away when he burnt the wound and when I looked back, almost thought I saw a notch up top like a DPX folder.

Did anybody notice in the last scene Gibbs had his hand on a coffee mug with Ralph on it? It was a little tribute to Ralph Waite who played his father and passed away last year.
Just a little trivia;)

Yep seen him use that 302 before in an episode or two. NCIS is what convinced my wife that i wasnt weird for following rule #9;)
Brian

Did anybody notice in the last scene Gibbs had his hand on a coffee mug with Ralph on it? It was a little tribute to Ralph Waite who played his father and passed away last year.
Just a little trivia;)

The guy that played Gibbs' dad also played Booth's granddad in bones. So does that make Gibbs Booth's abusive father?

Hi,
New to this forum. New to watching NCIS LA. Curious - season 5 episode 18, Owen Granger uses an auto folder to probe around Kensi's sat phone burried in the sand. Looks very plain, no markings other than part serrated blade and thumb groove back. Anyone any ideas what make/model this is?

Back