THE "Knives on NCIS" Thread

Glad to hear it, hmmm, I remember seeing one last night, gimme a sec....

This knife is found with a body and logically is suspected to be the murder weapon. I haven't done any research at all into what it is, but it sure looks Kershawesque IMO. Although if it was I suspect it would say so on the pocket clip, as they usually do.

Season 4 Episode 22 "In The Dark" (04:15):
NCISS04E22-0415.png

Gibbs bags the evidence:
NCISS04E22-0443.png

by the looks of it thats a whirlwind if im not mistaken, never seen it in steel handles though...

One Of The BEST Threads EVER !!!

I'm glad some of you are getting a kick out of it. Everytime I see a knife I have to pause and write down the episode number and timestamp so I can find it later, hehe. :)

Pretty soon we'll be at 4000 views, this thread is definitely my claim to fame on BF. :cool:

You bet! Last night they re-ran the episode where Ziva killed the doc with her Cold Steel tanto. Duckie owes her one. I see those at the gun show for 30 bucks and may get one just because Ziva carries one. I've never bought a knife because a woman carried one. I must be becoming more squishy.

i love this thread, because it combines three of my favorite things, Knives, NCIS, and some light discussion of the female species lol.

I wonder if the above-shown Kershaw Whirlwind is a real Kershaw or a knockoff? I have seen a Whirlwind knockoff once before. I own a Blackout, which has the same handle but a black drop-point. Unless they changed the pocket clip, I'd assume they should be the same, but the clip in the photo is different from my Blackout's.
Jim

Just seen an old episode from season 3 where Ziva and Tony are trapped in a cargo hold with supposed bombs. Tony uses an unknown knife to prize the nails out of the top of a crate. Its to dark to spot a make or model but its definitely not the Spyderco he normally carries

I know it's been mentioned, but here's a picture of the SS, fully SpyderEdged, Police that a serial killer used:

vlcsnap-14090959.png

Couple more shots:

vlcsnap-14100820.png

vlcsnap-14100830.png

Last edited:
in the episode "head case" the (spoiler) has a nice looking khukri (which i know ive seen before) in his ...shrine?

Just seen the ep where Zeva opens auto folder and thanks to this great thread I now know that it was a MOD CQD Mk1 ...awesome!

Doubt I can get one but maybe the Blackhawk CQD Mark 1 Type E instead?

I laid my thumb open last night opening oysters. They can be razor sharp. At least I wasn't using the 110 this time - I learned my lesson.

I finally saw a re-run of the episode where Jenny gets killed.I'd forgotten I'd seen it before. Abbie was sitting at Ziv'a desk "playing" with her auto. She could flick my auto.

i watched it last night too! i guess Ziva did not take the MKI to the west coast! the MKI is an awesome knife, don't know if the blackhawk type E is an auto though! :D

Dekz, the following episode of House, House shoves the knife in a recep to see what the 1st guy saw while he was dead for a couple minutes.

We watch NCIS frequently too. I love knives and have many and won't be caught dead with out one, they are so common/natural in my life I don't even think about it when I see one on tv, but you guys are obsessed.:D:D

Back