• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Largest Selection of Puukkos!

Last edited:
Love your site. Just realized that shipping is discounted for multiple knives. Great. Just need to find some extra money now.

Last edited:
I just got my Paaso puukko in the mail today! I love it! Thanks for the great service and I am sure to be back. :thumbup:

Love your site. If I order multiple knives, will you discount the shipping?

Thank you! We are working hard to keep introducing more Puukkos! Please e-mail me regarding the discounts at mihail(at)lamnia.fi

I just got my Paaso puukko in the mail today! I love it! Thanks for the great service and I am sure to be back. :thumbup:

Great! Which one did you get?

What do you guys think, should I post our threads in this section, or in production knives? Used to do it in production knives, but now this seems like more appropriate.

We are going to introduce the YP-Taonta Puukkos within few months. They are made by Antti Mäkinen, 6th generation smith tought by Yrjö Puronvarsi.

Let me know if you would like to see any other Puukkos in our catalog!

These guys are good to go! I ordered an Ahti Jahti on the 5th and it's already been delivered here in the USA on the 14th. Thank you.

Last edited:
I have one made by OK and was looking at the Teho in 125mm. What about the Ahti Juhla (Festival).

I have one made by OK and was looking at the Teho in 125mm. What about the Ahti Juhla (Festival).

Teho Hirvi 125 is a great knife. Who is OK? Have not heard about him. Ahti Juhla is also a great knife for a good price, there is a lot of info about it. Highly recommended!

I think that, if it was made in the same smithy as current Kainuun, it was the stamp of Olavi Kemppainen.

YP Taonta Puukkos, Leukus and blades are in stock now! Handforged by a sixth generation bladesmith Antti Mäkinen, tought by Yrjö Puronvarsi!

Hello guys!

Welcome to check out our latest additions!

Use coupon BF0506 in shopping cart to get 10% discount on any stuff you like!
Coupon is valid until Wednesday!

Some new Puukkos from Eräpuu, including Pocket knife Taskupuukko!

New batch of Pasi Hurttila Puukkos coming tomorrow or on Wednesday. Stay tuned, they tend to sell out quickly!

Last edited:
Great stuff!

Placed an order just a few days ago but that Taskupuuko in elk antler called my name and I couldn't resist! :D

Thank you kindly once again! :thumbup:

Hello!

Order this week and get free shipping! Use discount coupon BF0611 in shopping cart to activate the offer!

As our latest arrivals we introduce custom Puukkos by Nylund Knives!

Last edited:
Back