• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Largest Selection of Puukkos!

Hi!

Good news! We are having an anniversary sale tomorrow! All orders receive a 10% discount! Discount coupon is LAM4Y

Hello!

Just to let you know, we are having a -20% sale on many Helle knives, check them out here!

Hello again!

Great news, we have significantly lowered our shipping costs to all countries! Prices are now about half of what they used to be.

For exampe superfast EMS delivery to USA is now starting at 11,5 USD!
EMS delivery to Australia is only 16 USD or 17 AUD!
EMS to Germany 9 euro and Priority only 6,50 euro!

Exact shipping cost will be calculated in shopping cart, before filling any forms!

Hello Folks!

We are celebrating our fifth anniversary! Most products are 10% off, but scandis are 15% and some products even 20%

Welcome!

- Mihail

Last edited:
This sale is worth a look. I purchased a LionSteel tispine at a much lower price than you can find in the US. I've ordered from them before and never had an issue getting my knives. Thank you for the great sale and service!

Hello!

We are having a puukko sale this week! Another chance to get a puukko for a nice price!

Check out the available knives and prices here!

Sounds great ! I love Finnish traditional knives - so well designed for use outdoors, especially in the coming winter weather. I just discovered your website and am sure I'll be buying something there :)

Hello Folks! Last day to place your order for a sale price!

- Mihail

Hello - I went to your website and placed an order for a Jani Ryynänen Skinner Puukko. (This the first time I've ordered from your company, but researched your excellent reputation on Bladeforums.com. ) I paid with Visa and the website said the charge went through, but I never got a confirmation email. I sent an email asking about this, but haven't heard from anyone. Can you help me with this ?
I really like the beauty and well thought out design of Finnish knives. I look forward to getting my new knife.
( I'm in the USA. ). Thank you, -

Back