The Offical Secret Santa 2013 and GIVEAWAY thread

Those two Santas look like they have been hitting the "egg nog" ;) pretty hard!

Holy shit, where did THAT come from? I don't even remember putting that hat on! :)

Jeff

I didn't get an email with a name and address. I did however receive a BOLO from Santa for my gift. He forgot to identify himself when he sent it...

Giveaway 2

Open to everyone and anyone!
Two prizes, two chances to win

prizes

I've received these as gifts one way or another and like carrying them in little altoids edc kits. i was cleaning them out to re-stock and thought someone might find one useful as well :)

All you have to do to win one, your choice, is to complete the following mission and send me your shipping address (pahoward@hotmail.co.uk)

Note: it'll be first class shipping, sorry!

Mission, should you chose to accept it: post a picture of Christmas where you are

It could be the snow on the ground or the lights on the tree outside, lets see what makes your home or area feel like Christmas

Post here, first picture to answer wins their choice, second picture wins the next one, third picture wins the third, I put the last one back in the Altoids tin :)!

Here's the view from the front of our house, I like when the light starts to change and the frost starts to come in so the world feels more silent as if it's reflecting on the year gone by, or maybe that's just my imagination:

claim your prize young man :)

I like holiday movies to, been disappointed with the lack of them on the channels we get, don't think I've seen "holiday inn" either, have to check itout

Our tree

Favorite Christmas movies

Our backyard

If the fire strikers are already gone, I`ll take the dark SAK, but you can wait until after Christmas to send it, the post offices are crazy now! BTW- Holiday Inn was actually the movie that introduced the song White Christmas, the movie, White Christmas came later. I remember my Dad talking about seeing White Christmas when he was stationed in New Guinea during WW2.

nope firestrikers still here, one strike your fancy (he he :))

If the fire strikers are already gone, I`ll take the dark SAK, but you can wait until after Christmas to send it, the post offices are crazy now! BTW- Holiday Inn was actually the movie that introduced the song White Christmas, the movie, White Christmas came later. I remember my Dad talking about seeing White Christmas when he was stationed in New Guinea during WW2.

Photobucket has decided to cooperate now.

Our Tree

No snow, just rain here which isn't very festive.

Nobody else going to play? Bunch of Grinches.
Eh,don't really do Christmas around here,but I'll play for either Vic.

Here's a pic of the Seattle Space Needle all duded up for Christmas.
I love it when they put the tree shaped lights on top.
(Pic grabbed from PB)

Back