The official 2012 christmas swap thread! Sign up now!

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
Ok ya"ll, its time for our annual christmas swap. For the newbies, iys like a secret santa but you swap knives, gear, etc insyeadof ties, barry manilow cds, etc. The items should be handmade items or used items you currently own. In other words, dont go buy something. We set a value limit of 50.00 but most went over that :). If you have items you would like to gift and they value more than 50.00 feel free to do so, I saw some knives gifted that were worth much more. Its a great time had by all and and a good way to fire up the forum. Ill make a list here by number and Ill get my kids to draw names for the swap. Ill email everyone once its time with your persons address. Lets set a closing date of Dec 1st and please make sure you get it shipped early so everyone can open on Christmas day....if they can hold out, you know who you are!!!! If yiu have any questions feel free to post them up or shoot me a pm or email. Here is a link to last years. The only rukes are you have to be a regular to the forum or have a 100% feedback rating.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-Swap-2012-v-2-A-Sign-Up-List!?highlight=Swap
1.KFU
2.TPVT
3.Mrn8
4.AC700wildcat
5.Just1mor
6.monofletch
7.Mykel
8.bernards3
9.mudbug007
10.viper17
11.Tackett13
12.someoldfart
13.1shot1kill
14.1066vik
15.Ironwood666
16.Daisy Cutter
17. Arcadiaknives
18 Halm
19.Jaydub13
21. Wilson
22.Mistwalker
23.obedriverleather
24.mley1
25.nathan l

Last edited:
Hi Chris. had a great time with the July 4th swap. Please count me in. I was actually just thinking about this today. I already have some items in mind. thanks much.

-todd

Man, where did the bass season go already . . . . . :eek:
Christmas stuff already . . . packages heading east, west, north, south . . . Grown men brought to their knees by little packages that beckon, "C'mon, open me, no one will know" . . . . :D :D
Who will be first this year . . . . Wilson . . . . G-man . . . . Mykel . . . . A/C . . . . "VIK" ( :) ) or one of the newb's who has no clue the amount of pressure & stress one little itty bitty teeny weeny box can put on the human nervous system . . . . . ;)
Heck ya', add our names, we have been waiting 11 months for this, thought it would never get here . . . . .
Did I say "VIK" . . . . .
Be safe.

4th of July was a BLAST! I think TPVT is still unwrapping knives I sent him!!! :D

I want in again!!

J1M--Pressure? They have no idea!! --my wife MADE me open mine--she was sick of hearing about it!!!

Yeah! I figured I would post it again in case we had some drop outs.

Not dropping out.
And not opening early!!unless there's an impending disaster,or I find out I only have a few days to live,or whatever good reason I can come up with.(like a hole in the box)shut up Bill.;)

Count me in again please.

Count me in again! These are the BEST!! I've said it before and I'll say it again, these are the most anticipated gifts in the house for me!

OK, all you computer geniuses and geeks out there, time to help out the A.A.R.P portion of this forum (G-man, no comment brother) . . . . :)
A) Sally T wants to participate in the exchange this year as a full fledged "exchanger", and
B) She also would like to be able to post on the forum under her own user name, and
C) She would also like to be able to access the forum without having to log on under my name, but
D) Herein lies the problem . . . .
I tried to set up her account on here with her own log in, user name, etc. but it kept rejecting me (painful memories, 1969 prom, 12 proposals, 10 turn downs) saying we already had an account set up for this email address.
So here is my question. How do others set up multiple accounts from the same email address? Do I need to contact Kevin (Spark) and have him touch some magic button to make it work? Is there a secret code that needs a government G-19 clearance level or something? Or is there a quick and easy way that is not shown in either my A.A.R.P or Golden Buckeye Card manual?
Thanks for the help, the advice, and assistance, but please refrain to keep all age related jokes, barbs, comments to yourself at this time . . . . . . :D :D
Be safe.

Get a gmail account for Sally T. Hell, my wife and I have at keast five different emails.

Have another email address you can use? You could set up a gmail or hotmail account for free and use that. I think the reason for only having one account per email address is to keep people from making multiple accounts. Maybe an email to Spark would help if you explained that the one acct is for you and one is for SallyT.

Back