The official 2012 christmas swap thread! Sign up now!

I'm in!
And I highly encourage Sally T to set up a gmail or hotmail account -- they're free and will let me conspire with her against you... :D

I'm in if possible.

I will email what I'm sending, KFU, so you can make sure it's up to standard.

I will also ship first so that I can't just take gear and send nothing

KFU, if your ok with this, please let me know here

Thanks, Ironwood
(valknotknives@gmail.com)

Count me in! The 4th of July swap was ever so sweet. Can't wait to see if I can handle the pressure or fold like a house of cards. Should have some good stuff to send out.

Pat

HowInZeHell did IMWILSON & I fail to make the list?
Daymright we're in!
Have been having fits w/ my laptop AND the suckass BellSouth / AT&T DSL service (only provider available.)
I'm hereby delegating Just1Mor to keep me posted by phone, if this thing drops another valve or spins a main bearing.

Daym G-Man, where you been hiding . . . . :confused:
Next time you buy a laptop, spend more than $2.99 & 3 box tops on it . . . . :D :D
Glad to see you resurface on here, thought maybe that last lottery winner was you and there was no WiFi service down in the Bahama's where you had retired . . . . .
E-mail & P/M inbound to you this afternoon . . .
Sally T and I will be more than happy to keep an eye on your eastern side, and I betcha that "mean old" VIK guy out west would "volunteer" to keep an eye on your western side of things as well . . . ;) :D
Good to see you back on here buddy, we've missed ya' . . . .
Be safe.

I seem to keep missing Gnarly I call him. Even when he's off, he's workin'.

[/B][/I]

Daym G-Man, where you been hiding . . . . :confused:
Next time you buy a laptop, spend more than $2.99 & 3 box tops on it . . . . :D :D
Glad to see you resurface on here, thought maybe that last lottery winner was you and there was no WiFi service down in the Bahama's where you had retired . . . . .
E-mail & P/M inbound to you this afternoon . . .
Sally T and I will be more than happy to keep an eye on your eastern side, and I betcha that "mean old" VIK guy out west would "volunteer" to keep an eye on your western side of things as well . . . ;) :D
Good to see you back on here buddy, we've missed ya' . . . .
Be safe.

Trying to work extra. Her job died 17 mos ago. Tryin' to keep the wolf away from the door. Think it got up under the porch & had pups.

I seem to keep missing Gnarly I call him. Even when he's off, he's workin'.

Sorry,bro...keep trying! Off tomorrow: 10/29/12.
Last call I missed, was on a John Deere 2440,pulling an antique disk, trying to get out some winter wheat for the deer/turkeys up @ the Old Homeplace w/ my two B'rers. Got a lil over 3 acres planted.
We hunted there last Saturday (early muzzleloader weekend). Not much deer sign. Blue Tongue Epizootic kinda wiped out our deer around here....it hit us 5 yrs ago, and again 3 yrs ago. Only saw one lil 4 pt buck all day. Let him walk.
But it started off our 48th consecutive season of us 3 brothers hunting together!
Try me tomorrow, or I'll call you,IM.

HowInZeHell did IMWILSON & I fail to make the list?

Daymright we're in!

Have been having fits w/ my laptop AND the suckass BellSouth / AT&T DSL service (only provider available.)
I'm hereby delegating Just1Mor to keep me posted by phone, if this thing drops another valve or spins a main bearing.

I didnt know if Wilson wanted in or not?

Sounds like fun. If there is room for one more I'm in.
Chris, the only concesssion I would ask if Mist is permitted is that he posts no pics of his knives or food on the forum . . . . :D :D
They have a way of making one's self hungry even if you have just had dinner . . .
Good to see you again Mist, hope you stick around and post some with us.
Be safe.

I am "collecting" now! I can't wait! I have to step up the game from July!! :D

Back