The official 2012 christmas swap thread! Sign up now!

Wow, looks like a big one again this year! Will everyone please email me with the following
Username
Name and address

This way I can forwarx to your secret santa

Man, I was sitting last night looking at some "stuff" Sally T keeps asking me what I was going to do with it, doubles and triples of "stuff" I just had to have at the time, newest thingamajig, "guaranteed for life" (broke the 2nd week I had it), and then it hit me . . . . . That's why I had doubles and triples of the "stuff" . . . . it was the subliminal voices that haunt this exchange every year talking to me . . . . . "Keep me" . . ."Keep me" . . . which when sent thru the USPS translates into . . . . "Open me early, no one will know" . . . "Open me early, no one will know" . . . . . :D :D
Be safe.

Hey Wilson & Mykel . . . . . . .
tic . . toc . . .tic. . .toc. . .tic . . .toc . . . :D :D
Be safe.

Ok guys, im going to draw on the 1st. I still need a couple of addresses so if you havent emailed me, please do so. If I dont receive them before the first I will have to drop you from the list.

Im waiting on two more and than Ill draw, hopefully tomorrow

Im waiting on two more and than Ill draw, hopefully tomorrow

Sorry Chris. I missed the post where you asked for the Contact info. Sometimes I just need a swift kick in the posterior to get my attention! ;)

Back