• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

the "Original" KNIFE BURRITO, SHANK HANKS & Etch/Stonewash service

Got me some shank hanks yesterday, and I couldn't be more pleased. They all have super-high quality fit & finish on them, the stitching is immaculate, and the fabric is great.

This one was riding with me today:

C2FwHEXl.jpg

dwVTtHIl.jpg

Also, this was an awesome surprise!

QxAybiQl.jpg

Just got my shank hank in too. I'll echo everything Friarphenn wrote, these are excellent!
Friar, something seems awfully familiar about your carry today...

Nice set up Steve, and you are rockin' one of my World Famous "pigeon neck" pocket clips ta boot!!
Im glad you guys are enjoying the SHANK HANKS, the bratty lil'brother of the KNIFE BURRITO!!!
I have several patterns available for either a shank hank or knife burrito. Just picked up Batman, Red camo, zombies, blood splatter and one of my personal favorites American flag/Ireland flag shank hank!!!!

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•Emerson MiniA100 "Sketchman"•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
the grinds were removed from liners, blade was etch & stonewash and sharpened on WEPS 30°/0° chisel grind. Custom scales are Thunderstorm Kevlar handmade by Spketch. Steve also made a custom tan g10 backspacer.
~~~~~~Marvel Comics SHANK HANK $15 (available)

~~~~Zombie blood splatta SHANK HANK $15 (available)
~~~~Batman SHANK HANK $15 (available)

02qGo4M.jpg

Here is my shank Hank along with an endura that Mmans did the blade and "furniture" on. Both are top quality work. Couldn't be more happy with the knife and the shank Hank is really well made. Even my wife who quilts was impressed. Going to have to pick up a burrito with my next mmans knife.

THANK YOU tdkfm for the great feedback and i am very happy you are enjoying your stuff. I also appreciate your wife's endorsement of my skill set. Whenever you are ready for knife burrito just let me know id happy to make what ever you want.
I am constantly working to improve what i am doing and trying new techniques and/or materials. Last, thanks for the support you were a pleasure to deal with.....

"Spyder" KNIFE BURRITO w/dura suede for BF: "Big Lou"
Batman SHANK HANK ($15 shipped)
Zonbie Solatta SHANK HANK ($15 shipped)

I have several different SHANK HANKS available abd ready to ship
i also have about 10 "Spyder" KNIFE BURRITOS( w/red or black fleece) $30 shipped.
All payments via $$ paypal $$
All shipping is USPS

Last edited:
These are sweet, picture backdrop, storage, a good pad to work on your knives.. the possibilities are endless LOL.
eea3b66f8758961e7691b01a354c5d44.jpg

Very nice hanks and burritos buddy.
Do or could you make one with a microfiber back so someone could also use it to clean their glasses?

Very nice hanks and burritos buddy.
Do or could you make one with a microfiber back so someone could also use it to clean their glasses?
Thank you....
And i appreciate the interest, please email me and we could discuss. My email is e3man0311 ATgmailDOTcom
There are many possibilities with the KNIFE BURRITO, Im almost certain i could do something for you here......

I will get in touch with you here soon. Prob with a week or so, with some ideas!
Thanks for the quick response!

Mark did some awesome heat treatment for the hardware on a knife of mine. He was great to deal with, did over and above what I expected and even offered to teach me how to do it. I'm pretty sick right now, but when I get better I'll post some pictures.

Thanks Mark!

Mark did some awesome heat treatment for the hardware on a knife of mine. He was great to deal with, did over and above what I expected and even offered to teach me how to do it. I'm pretty sick right now, but when I get better I'll post some pictures.

Thanks Mark!

Thanks for posting Dan and i appreciate the support!!!
DanR217's Benchmade Presidio was brought back to "Gold Class" status, i heat colored 2 sets of "furniture", as well as 3 pocket clips for him. I hope you are feeling better........

Batman SHANK HANK in pic is $15 shipped US

Pics of skull wrap?
See post #46 for "Sugar Skull" fabric....
If you wanted a KNIFE BURRITO using that i have black and tan fleece. I also just took delivery on "gun show" style fabric. Thank you for your interest

Here are some other KNIFE BURRITO & SHANK HANK options....
OD green/black "gun show" & black/grey "gun show"

☆☆☆PM/email me for pricing ☆☆☆

Last edited:
Mark,

It was such a pleasure, meeting such a great person, along with receiving the 2 awesome knife burrito's, that I purchased from you. I wish you & your endeavor's, complete success!

As you already know: I did receive my 2 burrito's, & they are awesome! I sincerely appreciate working with such a professional person, as yourself. Communication was excellent, prompt shipping, & just the cool way that you shared so much, made this an amazing transaction. You are truly, an asset to this forum!

To the member's who value their knives, & want to keep their collection pieces in pristine condition: MM's, Hank Shanks, & Knife Burrito's, are a wonderful alternative.

In parting, I would like to say: "THANK YOU," Mark, for the brave service that you provided to our Country. Word's could even begin to scratch the surface, for how much respect, that I have for you, & what you've done! I hope someday, that I'm able to meet you in person, shake your hand, & thank you personally! :thumbup:

Even though I was a Fighting Seabee...Semper Fi, Brother!!! :thumbup:

KELAMA thank you for the very kind words, and i appreciate review/feedback. You have been a pleasure to deal with.

Semper Fidelis

Been lagging in posting some photos and giving mad props to Mark (MMans0311). Here are some Knife Burritos that I had Mark make for me. I also wanted to mention that it was a great experience dealing with Mark during the entire process. I am from California and Mark is from Mass. Mark called me directly to my cellular phone to ask me extactly how I wanted my knife burritos. Luckily we both have Verizon or else the cost of our phone bills would have exceeded to cost of the Knife Burritos. Most of all these are 100% handmade in Boston and like I said before not some 3rd world country sweat shop. Enough with the talking let see some photos.

From Top to Bottom-Kryptek Typhon with Black Fleece Blue Straight Stitch with Red Zig-Zag Stitch, Black ATACS with Black Dura-Suede and Straight Blue #00 Stitch, Spyder Burrito with Red Fleece with Black Straight Stitch, Kryptek Typhon with Black Dura-Suede with Toxic Orange #5 Zig-Zag Stitch and Surefire Burrito with Red Camo and Black Fleece with Black Straight Stitch. All laying on "Zombie Splatta" Shank Hank with Red #5 Stitch.

Spyder Knife Burrito with Spyderco Spyderfly and Ti Military (Etch Stonewashed and Wicked Edge Blade, Gnoleb Ti Torched Clip and Blue Anod Ti Standoffs) ESW,WEPS, Torched Clip and Slabs done by MMans0311

From Top to Bottom-Spyder Burrito Black Fleece, Red Fleece and Dura-Suede

Black ATACS with Black Dura-Suede and a Pro-Tech TR-3

Kryptek Typhon with Black Dura-Suede and Benchmade AFO

Surefire Flashlight Burrito I call it with Red Camo and Red Fleece. I know it's a knife forum but I know there are some flashlight fans out there too. Got the patch at Surefire's Warehouse Sale a few months back.

Here are two knifes that Mark pimped out for me. These were good candidates because they were used and had some character, but after coming back from Mark they are now too pretty to carry.

Spyderco "Purple Jewel Beetle" Ti Military-Want to give mad props to Steve from SKETCHENSCALES for coming up with that name. Etch & Stonewashed, Wicked Edge Precision Sharpener 18 DPS, Heat Color Ti Slabs, Screws & Gnoleb Ti Pocket Clip, Mirror Polished Pivot, Sanded Gnoleb Standoffs, Polished Washers and Nano Oiled

Spyderco Endura Wave-Etch & Stonewashed (Blade and Lockbar), Wicked Edge Precision Sharpener 18 DPS, Heat Colored Pocket Clip and 3 Screws, T8 Pocket Clip and Body Screw Conversion, Lanyard & Barrel Bead, Polished Washers, Cleaned with Frog Lube, Nano Oiled & White Lithium Greased.

Last edited:
Very cool. Can you make them in digicam and coyote tan?
Absolutely, and its "AUTHENTIC" MARPAT (usmc) with hidden EAGLE GLOBE&ANCHORS. I have both woodland & desert. Thank you for your interest. Email me if you would like to order
e3man0311ATgmailDOT com
Unfortunately i do NOT have "coyote" but it is noted, i do have a OD green canvas/cotton blend which is nice
I just received KRYPTEK HIGHLANDER as well, which is very cool looking.....

Last edited:
Back