• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

the "Original" KNIFE BURRITO, SHANK HANKS & Etch/Stonewash service

Just shipped this to its owner in Florida. Im not 100% sure of the actual maker and model name. I believe it is a Patrick Nihiser custom.
The 154cm recurve blade was etch and stonewashed, and i finished up at 20 dps on Wicked Edge. Pivot screws and thumb stud were heat colored. Also added lanyard with barrel per customer's request.
"Irish American" SHANK HANK is $15 via paypal (shipped in US)

Hell of a job sharpening that recurve. Your sharpened edges always look so good against the etched/stonewashed blades.

Apparently I need to post in your thread to give you feedback!

To those folks thinking about getting one of these, DO IT! They're great! High quality craftsmanship from an awesome guy in my home state!

Cheers, Radioactive :D

DNAirradiator thank you for thw feedback and kind words.
"Spyder" KNIFE BURRITO*
I have a few of these available for $30 via paypal shipped in US

Hell of a job sharpening that recurve. Your sharpened edges always look so good against the etched/stonewashed blades.

Yeah great job Mark! I see a lot of recurves messed up because people don't keep the stone moving =)

Just one more fan to the burrito club!

Mark is a real pleasure to deal with, he spoke to me on the phone, went into every detail and options available on these cases and made sure I got the option I liked.

I went with a large Sugar skull, normal sized Kryptek, and a glow in the dark Star Wars shank hank. When received, all 3 were immaculately sewn, the dura suede on the inside will no doubt protect any knife it carries, but the outstanding feature here are the exterior visual patterns! My favorite would be the Sugar Skull, the red background and multi colors make it pop!

Additionally, Mark shipped everything individually in a ziplock bag. On each bag he hand writes a description of what is inside (exterior cloth, interior cloth, name of pattern, type of stitch) as well as his email and other contact info.

This attention to detail makes him a stellar seller and I'm looking forward to ordering some other projects from him!

Last edited:

Wodsteel23 THANK YOU for the very thorough review of your experience and of course the kind words are also appreciated. Im glad you like your Sugar Skulls w/dura suede KNIFE BURRITO "Gigantnè", kryptek typhon w/dura suede KNIFE BURRITO & Star Wars SHANK HANK!

Couple of jobs from the weekend.
Pic#1: Cold Steel balisong
-Kryptek etch and heat colored liners
Pic#2: Spyderco Karahawk
- etch & stonewash on blade, pocket clip and liners
**KNIFE BURRITO in pic1 is kryptek Mandrake is available for $25 via paypal shipped in US
**SHANK HANK in pic2 is "Authentic" MARPAT is also available
$15 via paypal shipped in US
(I have both desert and woodland "Authentic" MARPAT available for KNIFE BURRITOS, $25ea. or get one of each for $45 shipped!)

Couple of jobs from the weekend.
Pic#1: Cold Steel balisong
-Kryptek etch and heat colored liners
Pic#2: Spyderco Karahawk
- etch & stonewash on blade, pocket clip and liners
**KNIFE BURRITO in pic1 is kryptek Mandrake is available for $25 via paypal shipped in US
**SHANK HANK in pic2 is "Authentic" MARPAT is also available
$15 via paypal shipped in US
(I have both desert and woodland "Authentic" MARPAT available for KNIFE BURRITOS, $25ea. or get one of each for $45 shipped!)

That K-Hawk looks awesome. Can't wait to have it in hand.

This thing came out beautifully. Don't mind the darker spots; that's just oil. Superb job, MMans.

Before:

After:

Couple of KNIFE BURRITOS that i recently did....
"Authentic" MARPAT (desert w/od green fleece & velcro) for fellow Marine Josh at RAZOR EDGE KNIVES, thank you and SEMPER FIDELIS!!

Knife Burrito for BF member "RIPtastic"
SUGAR SKULLS w/od green fleece and velcro and sky blue top stitch, i love how this one came together.

Couple of KNIFE BURRITOS that i recently did....
"Authentic" MARPAT (desert w/od green fleece & velcro) for fellow Marine Josh at RAZOR EDGE KNIVES, thank you and SEMPER FIDELIS!!

Knife Burrito for BF member "RIPtastic"
SUGAR SKULLS w/od green fleece and velcro and sky blue top stitch, i love how this one came together.

^ insane work as usual! Thanks man!!! can't wait to get it ;)

Back