Off Topic The Snark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
87 out here today, went for a run and took the family on thier bikes with me. The wife almost puked from the heat :D

thats like airconditioning....lol you must be up north...

wow 3 months, you guys have been slacking,lol...

gonna be around again for sure whether you guys like it or not, finally pulling my head out and to be quite honest went through a major depression this whole last year...

life is to short to get caught up on trivial mindless propaganda...aka lifes bump in the road

btw i think the next title should read... Snarkalicious...lol

Edit : just checked the temps... only 83f out here today, Thank God

Having heavy rains and hail right now.

thats like airconditioning....lol you must be up north...

wow 3 months, you guys have been slacking,lol...

gonna be around again for sure whether you guys like it or not, finally pulling my head out and to be quite honest went through a major depression this whole last year...

life is to short to get caught up on trivial mindless propaganda...aka lifes bump in the road

Glad ur around again!

I saw Maiden last month in Charlotte. Been waiting 20+ years lol. Was awesome!

Let's burn this b!+ยขh down! 14 to go!

Has anyone tried the a police scanner app?
Man, it's really cool! They finally caught that green Cherokee that stole beer from like 3 different places last night.

I have a Bluetooth speaker and a kindle hooked up to it and just let it play. Very interesting stuff!
You can choose pretty much any location you want, looks like.

I used to have one on my old phone. Perhaps I'll try it again. There's a few of them out there. Which app is it?

cooking venison tenderloin in the crockpot with garlic, onion, black pepper, and a splash of Murphy's dry stout that didn't fit in my pint glass.
house is starting to smell really good.

much cooler today - heat index is only 100, yesterday it hit 120......

cooking venison tenderloin in the crockpot with garlic, onion, black pepper, and a splash of Murphy's dry stout that didn't fit in my pint glass.
house is starting to smell really good.

much cooler today - heat index is only 100, yesterday it hit 120......
Sounds good. Just 81ยฐ here now, after the front moved through, but humidity still at 90%.

I used to have one on my old phone. Perhaps I'll try it again. There's a few of them out there. Which app is it?
Meh. I tried 4 different apps, and none of them has my local listing. I can do the county, but I would rather have the town I live in.

Six more, we can do it...

Someone needs to think of a new snark...

Nobody home? I gotta solo this!
IMG_20150909_184007_zpsqhyxpfc0.jpg
Dubz, gimme a zip or city and I'll plug it in see if it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back