The Sunday Picture Show... (5-21-2017) . . . OLD SHOW LOOK at The DATE...

The Sunday Picture Show... (5-21-2017)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or alot of Buck knives... Just take some new Picture of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

You can share any Buck Knife or Knives
that you wish too...

I have no pictures today... I can't get
photobucket to work... Maybe later I
hope...This is the first time this as
happened to me... But the show must
go on... ITE :(:(:(

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show...

ITE

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D

:)

Hello Armand Thanks for the warning about Photobucket and getting things started every week. Here are a couple of leather embossed handled mirror blade 110 limited edition with nickel silver bolsters.

b36e80a8-ddf1-4842-b126-0c8f6e1e4a9d_zpstw96uxtr.jpg

5612e14a-6c47-4ce8-bef9-432f3877752f_zpsngzt6c6t.jpg

08b8c1b8-5ed1-4bab-a95f-fd81eb0d7645_zpsurbgiw5s.jpg

0be4ca2c-fb07-481d-bcd2-2eeeab456585_zpswuqvyxe1.jpg

7ed62323-73df-42ef-b546-5c7155600e57_zps9hvj97cf.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for another SPS, ITE! I've come to really look forward to the shows every Sunday. I have a little old school/new school action to contribute today. Pre '84 501 with maroon micarta, 2016 501 standard.

Funny how the blade looks fuller on the older knife (even though it's a ball hair shorter), but I have barely broken in the newer one. Needless to say, the oldie knocked the youngster off the belt for the EDC duties. She's just so pretty IMO.

Looking forward to watching the rest of the show!

IMG_5977.JPG IMG_5976.JPG

Good Sunday morning everyone!
Thanks Armand for another SPS! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have two knives to share this week.
The first is one I acquired from another BCCI member that said this knife came from the collection of the founding member of the BCCI....Vern Taylor.

It's a beautiful stag 2 dot Buck 110.
My guess is that it's a 1974-1975 because of the pin placement.
It could be as late as 1979 as the pin placement might have been different when Buck used stag.
Whatever it is, I like it! It's a very early example of a Buck stag knife. :)

Q6ts2bW.jpg

YIYToIE.jpg

T5P3Dtl.jpg

This second one is also a Buck 110 2 dot stag.
This is one of my user knives with Sambar stag that I added a few years ago.
The custom sheath allows me to clip it on my pants instead of using a belt loop.

ImwKxMd.jpg

EGGmB5i.jpg

T6XSOWP.jpg

nhJn9Kg.jpg

Time to sit back and enjoy this Sunday's show. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hello Everyone:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Time for another great show:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Thanks for getting it started ITE:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am a big fan of what's been shown so far. I really like the 501 and the 110 models:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Here is a model 500 I picked up a few weeks ago that I am extremely pleased with:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the rest of the show. Thanks to all that take the time to post:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I really think they should offer the green canvas micarta as an option in the 110 and 112 custom shop. That just looks so good there.

Hello to all you Buck nuts, great start to the GSOE so far! Thank you Armand for doing this show each week for all to enjoy. I hope all who visit today will drop a photo for all to see and admire.

Here is an engraved 110, almost looks like it was a test knife or practice knife for a beginner. Looks like a few engraing styles were done here.

JB

Here are two of my favorites. Buck and Ruana.I am fortunate enough to live close to both of these knife companies. Although Buck has 320 employees and Ruana has 3. There will be an interesting story with pics later this week about these two USA knife companies and how awesome another Blade Forum member on here is.

wow that 124 is just great. jerry reed...was a great tunemaker

some great knives all.

I really think they should offer the green canvas micarta as an option in the 110 and 112 custom shop. That just looks so good there.

There is a difference in the Micarta that Buck does offer from their Custom Shop.

This 110 has the current offering of black Micarta.It appears not only different in color but also in texture to the BCCI 112.

ivesue.jpg

2s6tx8w.jpg

Last edited:
Great show as usual everybody. Thank you Armand for getting the show up and running for all of us to enjoy and to all who post.

Here is one of my favorite etchings on a 110. I wish they would do this kind of etching on more. Although it doesn't look like it in the picture the etch is nice and deep.

This was a sample knife that never went into production and came with a COA.

Just think what this would look like with a big bull elk, moose, or caribou, in the middle and so on. What a great series that would be.

qRd1Xvl.jpg

6HnEq49.jpg

Happy Sunday everyone! Thanks again ITE for getting this going! I look forward to checking this out every Sunday.

Today my outside chores got rained out and it just so happens that the gun and knife show was going on this weekend. Coincidence, or divine intervention?

I picked up this Millennium Trapper. It's a little used but in terrific shape. I've been checking this out for months but have resisted. After all the talk here about them though, I finally decided to pick it up. Great large slip-joint, but not really my cup of tea so this will be a catch-and-release for me.

Back