The Traveling Spyderco Delica. . .

Bluey survived his journey to South Australia from the Northern part of the country and immediately wanted to catch some rays.

Here he is meeting one of the locals, Kookaburra.
ap231es.jpg

Next up Bluey eagerly accepted the invitation to help prune back the canna lilies.
ptN58rw.jpg

He also helped chop them into the compost bin.
urGXBJR.jpg

A little leisure time is planned for him to join the family on an outing over the weekend, although Bluey may be actively involved with other chores before then.

" Strewth "
I cant believe Australia Post transported Bluey that far , that fast .
Hope he arrived OK and isnt jet lagged .

Ken

" Strewth "
I cant believe Australia Post transported Bluey that far , that fast .
Hope he arrived OK and isnt jet lagged .

Ken

Apart from missing some sunshine Bluey is fine. He has spent the day around the yard and wants to come to work with me tomorrow arvo.

Bluey headed to the outskirts of Hahndorf a small town in the Adelaide Hills region of South Australia.

After a long drive he decided to stretch out a bit and take in the view.
g9nQMZU.jpg

Laying down by the creek.
zqWe37u.jpg

Enjoying some attention next an old swinging bridge
ijM4ZWR.jpg

All this country air worked up an appetite, so off to Otto's for a pie.
w5TkbWK.jpg

V73jWtf.jpg

Some Autumn/Winter colours.
2z2gIol.jpg

Bluey was pretty keen to be handled by Nathan one of the respected young knife makers at The Cutler's Cottage in Hahndorf.
lOJhuo7.jpg

iz18BGV.jpg

Unfortunately Nathan was not present but Bluey was able to check out some of his hand forged knives, outdoor (top) and some kitchen range (bottom).
sDYoLkA.jpg

More of Nathan's work can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/TheCutlersCottage

Sure is Ken, He is a lucky little fella traveling around without a care in the world.

However he is missing you a bit and is also wishing for some warmer weather.

Ha ha, it's bloody freezing in Melbourne at the moment, but Bluey's welcome to drop in with me while he's off exploring Oz.

Great pics fellas.

(I was on the list to host a visit in January this year, but had to pass, as I was in Ireland at the time.)

Ha ha, it's bloody freezing in Melbourne at the moment, but Bluey's welcome to drop in with me while he's off exploring Oz.

Great pics fellas.

(I was on the list to host a visit in January this year, but had to pass, as I was in Ireland at the time.)

Get back in touch with MostMenAreRuthless, see if he can work something out.

Email sent to join in on this epic adventure, I'd suggest a written provenance showing it's travels.
May need to start one and fill in to bring it up to date and then it would just be added to as it reaches the next in line
G2

Email sent to join in on this epic adventure, I'd suggest a written provenance showing it's travels.
May need to start one and fill in to bring it up to date and then it would just be added to as it reaches the next in line
G2

Gary. . . I have added you, Cambertree, and a few others to the travel queue for Bluey. Please keep an eye on the first post in the thread where his travelogue has been kept since day 1. A new itinerary with re-calibrated mileage has been started for Bluey.

Bluey got up this morning with itchy feet so after a quick shower and strop he was sent to cambertree in Melbourne, Australia.

eMhIK8U.jpg

Gonna miss you little Bugga!

A package arrived from South Australia this morning. (Thanks Lou7!)

A Victorian welcome party was assembled to greet the visitor from interstate.

DX4HejY.jpg

The Delicas hanging out.

qv4SIQ2.jpg

Bluey meets SuperBluey.

rB6hUuq.jpg

Later, Bluey went down to the garden to harvest some herbs and salad greens for dinner.

iHznI8X.jpg

Bluey obligingly sliced up a snack.

PcotTUB.jpg

Then we went for an afternoon walk.

k9lcfIs.jpg

boAKoX3.jpg

NKiWwmh.jpg

0VT2wfQ.jpg

Gotta watch out for those 'roos!

n594Frn.jpg

Back