The Watches CRK People Wear...

Looks like I might need to buy this for my Deepsea. The 22mm NATO strap is just not enough for a watch this large/heavy. I was developing a rub rash on my left wrist and had to switch to my right.

http://www.strapcode.com/store/milt...-design-seiko-skx007-p-3090.html#.VcWAC8nn_qA

That band would be a bit too much on the wrist for me, I think. I do agree that the NATO and Zulu staps can be prone to sagging and pulling with a heavier watch. I hate having the strap "tight" on my wrist and if I give it my "finger and a half" of comfort gap, nylon starps have too much play with a big watch. A polimer strap with a clasp like you get on the Sinn watches would probably be my choice. It worked well and was comfortable on the U2 I had and that is about the same size as the Deepsea. :)

I like the Planet Ocean Seamasters, but I feel like the 45.5mm is just ridiculously large. What is the appeal to getting the XL? Wrist presence? Maybe I just don't like the size due to a slim wrist. Hope you get yours soon, they are great watches.

I don't have a big wrist (7.25) but its flat on top, so appears bigger than it is. anything under 44mm looks like a ladies watch on my wrist lol.

Because a regular sized watch looks like a ladies watch on my wrist, mainly. I have a hell of a time finding a rubber or nato/zulu strap that will actually fit. Right now at work I have a g-shock ga100c on, as a beater watch, and it is on the last notch. Got lucky with this one. :D.

The Maratac Extreme series zulu straps are extra long. I used to use the four ring version to go outside my rain jacket and winter gloves at my previous job. I ended up cutting the excess off since I don't think I'll be needing to do that again, but that was probably the equivalent to a 9.5"-10" wrist or so (my scrawny 7 -1/4" wrist plus the jacket sleeve and glove skirt).

The Maratac Extreme series zulu straps are extra long. I used to use the four ring version to go outside my rain jacket and winter gloves at my previous job. I ended up cutting the excess off since I don't think I'll be needing to do that again, but that was probably the equivalent to a 9.5"-10" wrist or so (my scrawny 7 -1/4" wrist plus the jacket sleeve and glove skirt).

I'm right at nine inches. Same as my....other wrist. :D

116610LV SubC "Hulk". Buying it from within my family for a solid price but, will not be able to pick it up from them until mid november. The price is worth the wait.

Excellent choice! The LVC is actually the only watch that makes me think about flipping my 114060.

Excellent choice! The LVC is actually the only watch that makes me think about flipping my 114060.
After hanging out with Haze and trying his no date SubC, I nearly went out and bought it the same day. If I had not already had a 14060, I would've pulled the trigger.

The LV and GMT II BLNR have been my "affordable" Rolex grails (in stainless at least) for a while so being able to score one of them has me very excited.

After hanging out with Haze and trying his no date SubC, I nearly went out and bought it the same day. If I had not already had a 14060, I would've pulled the trigger.

The LV and GMT II BLNR have been my "affordable" Rolex grails (in stainless at least) for a while so being able to score one of them has me very excited.

That's awesome! I just picked up a 16610LV, F-serial. Really like it. The Sub-C still gets the nod though.

That's awesome! I just picked up a 16610LV, F-serial. Really like it. The Sub-C still gets the nod though.
Your 16610 is very nice. I almost like your Kermit better than the Hulk. Thank you! The wait is killing me slowly, not going to lie.

[video=youtube;bAdsDwdzpr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAdsDwdzpr4[/video]

uCXAD4pBtTXvHN_Tt2EBsxmN3eJqoHoZ2PQ5GQyXMgg=w684-h911-no

simple German watch with Sebenza 25

Ti Eco-Drive, 24 mm lugs . Kinda scratched up, but I really like it.

Pictured with a marbled cf small Insigno

7dc1010b7800d979aed7d27996eb6e36.jpg

Back