This weeks work

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Working on finishing up my orders. More pics to come.
Scott

mm1.jpg

Man, I love it Scott! Everything I was wanting! Thursday can't come fast enough now...that day will be my Xmas, lol. It's going to be great to feel that big heavy piece of steel in the hand.

The bolo and mini-tusker are great too. I really like that handle material. What is it?

They all look fantastic! The bolo and deer creek are gonna get tons of use. I can't wait!!!

Glad you like them guys. I may not get to the sheathes until next week. Got two more to finish tomorrow. Still have to clean up and finish the grinds on these.
Collin, that is red/black linen micarta. Your blade design reminds me of a scimitar.
Scott

Last edited:
Like is an understatement...

And no worries on the sheath. If you can't get it done by Thursday, just let me know. I'm on break from school and can come out another time.

That scimitar will probably never be used as a weapon, but it's going to put the hurting on some wood for sure.

DAMMMMMMMMMM that is sweet, looks like a giant nessmuk, the other are very nice too.

Like is an understatement...

And no worries on the sheath. If you can't get it done by Thursday, just let me know. I'm on break from school and can come out another time.

That scimitar will probably never be used as a weapon, but it's going to put the hurting on some wood for sure.

I'll have yours ready by Thurs, no problem. I may get to some sheath work tomorrow, not sure yet.
Scott

Scott,

If im correct the handle style is the same as the one
You posted as a "competition cutter" I believe you
Called it in a custom chopper thread ! If so how does
It compare to your standard handle in terms of long
Term usage ! Have you ever put it on a tusker ? And
Would it work on say a 6 to 8 inch tusker ?

Frank

P.s. Very nice work scott as always !

Thanks for the compliments. Frank, that handle design is on the "Mother Tusker" and WST. The knife above has a longer handle, 5 1/2" compared to the 5" on the MT. Not sure about long term usage. Haven't spent long periods of time using it.
Finishing up two more today. Will post pics later.
Scott

Hi BloodGroove,

From handle to tip it's 8.5 inches. At it's widest, it's 3inches, and it's from 5/16's stock.

Collin

These knives are true works of art. I love the way you incorporate the guards into the design.

Back