Time for a giveaway Me thinks, how about five winners

My Favorite thing about Kershaw Knives? I would have to say ZT Knives, about as nice as they get! A great value for the money! My ZT 301 is unbeatable for a hard use folder!!!
Thanks Kershaw!
Respectfully,
Charlie

I love Kershaw because of the variety of good quality knives. Thanks for the contest. Oh and pick me.

I like the price/quality ratio, and the use of so many different steels. Hard to beat.

Thanks for the chance.

My favorite attribute has to be their outstanding customer support.

Thanks for the giveaway!

The budget models are what drew me to Kershaw in the first place. Knives made for people on a budget, but with the fit-and-finish of higher end models, and in the case of the Chill, even designed by custom designers. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication, Kershaw. It definitely shows!

I love the fact I have not found a task yet I would not put my ZT 301 through. To top that off it is USA made!

Whitty

I would have to say quality of products. It seems every Kershaw/ZT knife I have purchased has been perfect right out of the box. From sharpness to blade centering, I have not been dissappointed by Kershaw/ZT. Infact, Kershaw/ZT is the reason I joined this forum. Now it has created a sickness within.....Thanks for offering this giveaway!!

My favorite thing is their customer service.

I own a bunch of Kershaw and ZT knives. On the few occasions when I have called their customer service line, the results were fantastic. They have gone way above and beyond more than once, and were far superior to other knive companies I have dealt with in the past.

Thanks for the giveaway Dave! :thumbup:

Here are the rules, You must have at least two previous posts in this forum ( Kershaw Knives/ Zero Tolerance) to play. Only one post per person. Tell me your favorite thing about Kershaw / Zero Tolerance, it can be about the knives, the people, the service, etc. Only one favorite please, so think it through. I will use the random number generator to pick winners and I will give away five low priced Kershaws of my choice, one to each of five winners. I want people to see just how nice these knives really are. Winners will be picked Friday 10/14. No International shipping available, sorry. So to recap, one post only, one favorite thing about Kershaw. Ready, set , GO !
I'm in. Thanks for the chance.

Kershaw/ZT offers designs that appeal to me most (i.e. the 030X collab, the 0170 by RJ Martin, and so forth.)

Ive been meaning to pick a ZT knife for the longest time now. They're pretty sick in design and can take a hell of a beating from what ive seen. There's so many knives out there and only so many you can buy at once.

I like that the moderator's avatar is Robert DeNiro, and its the only company where I am looking forward to future releases.

Soooo many great things about Kershaw and their products. Guess I'll say I like the way they are seriously sharp right out of the box. Ready for work, no matter the $$.

Thanks for the contest.

the customer service has to be the best part. they go above and beyond the call of duty in all aspects

I like Kershaws willingness to keep innovating by coming out with new great designs and using new steels and
materials.

What I most love about Kershaw and ZT knives is the fit and finish of their knives. Everything fits so perfectly. The blades are centered. The lock up is dead on and never sticks. And the finish is unfathomable.

Back