Time for a giveaway Me thinks, how about five winners

I'll try, I'm a newbie really but I do like Kershaw.

A Kershaw doesn't fuss, it gets to work, gets the job done, and looks good doing it.

I like the fact they make a quality product across a wide price point range. My ZT200 is an amazing knife. On the other end of the price range my Tremor and RJ1 are very high quality, solidly built, and a great bargain.

The aspect of Kershaw knives I appreciate is their quality/cost ratio. Kershaw teams up with some of the best knife designers and packages their creations into affordable, yet high-quality knives. The flipper knives actually work as a flipper should.

One of my first loves was a Kershaw knife. Of the over 100 knives I have...I have more Kershaws then any other brand.
The most expensive knife I own is a ZT...so you can say I am a Kershaw/ZT fan :)

When I went to buy a Blackout years ago I walked out of the store with two of them.I liked it so much had to get one for my Son too.:):thumbup:

My favorite thing about Kershaw ZT is the boutique series of knives that they offer. The Volt, Speedform and Tilt are fantastic knives. I cant wait to see what the 560,561 and 777 will be like. Keep up the good work Kershaw!

My favorite thing about Kershaw has to be their dedication. The Tilt (and other limited production runs) aren't bound to be a bottom line money maker like the leeks, but they go all out for the nuts like us that are crazy enough to spend $200+ on a knife we may never use (my Tilt is still as minty-fresh as when it rolled off the line).

As so many others have said, my favorite thing is the selection of affordable yet high quality knives - they're inexpensive enough to try out different knife, blade, and steel types, and I've yet to be disappointed with any purchase.

I like the reliability. No matter where I am I know that the kershaw/ZT in my pocket will be able to take care of whatever I incounter.

It's cool that they have reps here on the forum that field questions, issues and keep us updated on upcoming projects. Thanks for the opportunity, Dave.

The best thing I've always liked about Kershaw was the wide range of products they sell from the carsbiner knife to an inexpensive yet fun flipper (Skyline anyone?) to all-out custom quality knives like theo forthcoming new ZT and my latest, the Speedform.

My favorite thing about Zero Tolerance is the strength of their line. Each blade is an immensely refined brute. My collection of ZT is small, but looking forward to it growing when the ZT0561 comes out. Just need to find room.

Some of the best built knives, great quality, and a reasonable price! Carry one every day and I love it!

You guy's sell Blemish knives... that's what's awesome as a knife consumer.

I love the affordable USA made models. The imported stuff is really good, but being able to pick up an excellent knife in workmanship, materials, and design, for $40.00 to $60.00 that was make in America is almost too good to be true.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Brandon

Back